Trusted Contributor

Sephora' VIB Started Today-- Whatcha Get?

I've been reading all the posts from the Rouge customers, I crafted my cart and today, the day the 15% off was open to me, i went to my local Sephora. 

It was not as picked over, as I expected, but of course the brands I like were.  HAHA.  

I bought:

- A few Dior Lip Glow balms.  My favorite lippie. Many the of colors were sold out.  I got the ultra pink, rose gold and raspberry.  

-Benefit gimme Brow clear gel.  This stuff really is the best out there, that I've tried.  It's much more than clear mascare.  just don't go crazy or it will dry white in your brows like glue. 

-Picked up my free bday gift.  I picked the Tatcha dewy cream and rice wash.  I have been wanting to try.  So I was happy about that.  

-No Josie Maran Pineapple cleanser, concealer sticks or blue serum 

-No hourglass primer (the new formula; can't remember what it is called)

-Tatcha was picked over, too. 

Anyone else pick up some new things in store? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora' VIB Started Today-- Whatcha Get?

I just ordered 2 things online - Glow Recipe toner and Charlotte Tillbury setting powder - both minis. 

Respected Contributor

If you want the items the store did not have try to order them online @justashopper 

Honored Contributor

I had to reorder the Pat McGrath blush trio.  Mine came today and it was smashed.  Everything else in the box was fine.  They didn't want the broken palette back.

Honored Contributor

Mr. DH the tax account and self-appointed record keeper, insists I keep my personal makeup purchases separate from my business purchases. For business, I get a professional discount or some PR pkgs. to try out. 

From Sephora VIB sale I ordered:

1.Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in Vanilla (changed shades from Chantilly)

2. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder

3. BB Concealer 

4. BB Corrector

5. Several LM lip glosses

***The VIB sale isn't a real value since most sites will eventually offer 20%-25% if I wait for their sale. That's why I'm not a VIB Rouge. I purchase most of my makeup on the individual sites.

Esteemed Contributor

Sephora sent an email saying my Hourglass order is delayed a couple days; should arrive tomorrow. Just a heads up that Sephora orders might be delayed due to backup. It doesn't matter to me, but it helps to be prepared. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Still waiting for my tier.  There is only 1 skincare item I want.  This isn't a great sale for me since I'm only an Insider and get 10% off.  On top of that, what I am buying is from The Inkey List so it's only $8.99 anyhow.  LOL 

I already placed an order for some Sephora brand items I use.  

Valued Contributor

I picked up the Rare Beauty cream blush in very berry, Sunday Riley Good genes serum that I have wanted to try and I bought NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Dolce Vita. The lip pencil is a replacement. I also took advantage of the 30% off and picked up a Sephora collection powder brush.

Contributor

Not a rouge, spend more money at Ulta as I like their reward system better, but got a 20% off coupon as a "welcome back", they got me with that!

Sephora Lipsticks - multiple colors for myself, as well as others

Tower 28 - SOS facial spray and gloss

Fenty Beauty - undereye cream primer

Lancome under eye concealer

Caliray - mascara

Wasn't a lot in products, I have been working from home the 2 past years, so don't go through makeup like I use to. 

Valued Contributor

Pat McGrath Dark Star Mascara

Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler

I am trying Sephora's skin care line. For less than $60, I can try their brand and compare to the prestige brands that I usually buy. Most of their skin care products have good reviews to I'll give them a go. 

Sephora Firming Sleeping Cream

Sephora Firming Eye Cream

Sephora All Day Hydrator Moisturizer

Sephora Brightening Eye Cream

Sephora Nourishing Moisturizer with Prebiotics.