Honored Contributor

Sephora Top 6 "Selling Fast" Products

sephora1.jpg

Everyone getting their baskets ready?  I only have 4 items right now.  A fragrance and lotion from Sol de Janeiro #40, another CT Flawless Powder and Dior Addict lipgloss in 465 Shock.  Saw it on Tati's latest video yesterday.  So far Huda's Rose Quartz isn't at Sephora Smiley Sad

Dior - Dior Addict Stellar Lip Gloss 465 Shock 0.21 oz/ 6.5ml

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora Top 6 "Selling Fast" Products

@monicakm 

This is Sephora's list, these products are available at other retailers.

You have Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Belk's, Dillards, Macy's, Nordstrom's. Ulta and I'm sure many others.

There's plenty of retailers offering discounts on makeup right now and that's where I choose to go, 15% is 15%

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing @monicakm 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling   If you're Rouge, you get 20%.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling 

OK.  I get 20% at Sephora

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'll be buying my holy grails --- Benefit Hoola Lite bronzer, Laneige Sleeping Masks, Belief Moisturizing Bomb and First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads.

Honored Contributor

I'm at the lowest tier for the Sephora sale so it's only 10% for me which isn't that great. If I have no Sephora gift cards to use, I'm usually better off going to the companies website for the product I want because the deal is better.  I have also found that many times Sephora marks down kits to match deals found elsewhere so I now wait.

Sephora is offering 30% off across the board on their own products and I love the eyeliners so I will place an order for a few of those.  Otherwise, I think I'm out for this sale.

Happy shopping to everyone!         

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Thanks for the reminder about Sephora's brand being 30% off.  I like their eyeliners too and could use a new brown one.

Honored Contributor

I got confirmation from Huda Beauty today...

"We are expecting the Rose Quartz Collection to be available with our retailers starting 1st November."  That makes the palette (at 20% off) $53.60 instead of $60 Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I got confirmation from Huda Beauty today...

"We are expecting the Rose Quartz Collection to be available with our retailers starting 1st November."  That makes the palette (at 20% off) $53.60 instead of $60 Smiley Happy

Is that an accurate price they quoted? 20% off $60.00 is 12, which would make it $48.00. Maybe they're counting the shipping cost? It still sounds good, but it's less than 20%. I would check on that to be sure. You would want to get as best a deal as you can.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain