Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora Shopping Is No Fun Anymore :(

In my area you can shop online at Sephora and have it delivered.  This is the same service that delivers groceries.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I'm Rouge so I order first. It's the only time of year I'm able to purchase my beloved Creme de la Mer creme and Treatment Lotion. It's NEVER on sale elsewhere and samples are very difficult to come by, even w/using a NM beauty SA. 

Super Contributor

I also bought and love the Slip scrunchies as gifts and for me (I have very long hair and contemplated the CT bronzer/hi-lighter, which is an excellent value for the mini.

CT packaging is lovely for gifts.

Ordered 2 sets (Tatcha and OLE) for BFF for her daughters at 20% off; she paid me back, and was thrilled with my picks for the girls.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still buying cosmetics and beauty products, but using online exclusively. The only thing I'm not buying is lip color.  I have so many lip color products anyway, and I'm simply not using them a lot anymore, so I see no reason to splurge on anything new for lips. 

With regard to choosing a new foundation, some brand websites do a great job of describing the shade and undertone to help with that.  You can also still get a sample of foundation to take home at some counters in department stores and Sephora and Ulta. 

The Mented brand sends a foundation sample packet free with orders, or for $5.00, you can purchase one.  The packet includes "every" shade they offer.  The $5 is deducted from your first purchase of a full size foundation.  I guessed with my first Mented foundation order, but since the sample packet was enclosed, I could use that to test all the colors which looked in my range.  Turns out my first guess was correct and I had based my decision on their shade description and the model used in the website photo.  

Honored Contributor

I never went in Sephora after a few times because people COULD touch stuff.  It was simply nasty to me.  Kids and adults pawing over stuff.

It was the Mr. Monk in me I guess, but it wasn't my cup of tea. 

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@monicakm Did you get the foundation?
I want to try the Rare Beauty blushes, but the line looks really nice.

@Dusty1 , their cream blushes are beautiful. Must caution you  that they are very pigmented. So only a dot is needed but wears beautifully.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor That is what I really want to try. I have the Nars Liquid Blushes (Almost finished with Orgasm, but I also have Torrid & Dolce Vita.).