Valued Contributor

Sephora Holiday Kits 2018 released today for Rouge

Sephora Holiday Kits released for Rouge. I bought the Too Faced set and Becca Set. Still deciding about the Tarte set. 

Too Faced Dream Queen Limited Edition Makeup Collection $58, $357 value - 24 pan eyeshadow palette, Hangover, BTS Mascara, Pink Sugar Lip and Dream Queen bag. 

Tarte Pineapple of My Eye Collector's Set $59, #354 value - 24 pan eyeshadow palette, 4 palettel face with highligher, bronzer, 2 blush, Lip Quench Rescue Balm in Pink, Deluxe eyeliner, and mascara. 

Becca limited edition Shimmering Skin Perfector Mini Macaron Set $40, $76 value - 4 limited edition mini highlighter. 

Benefit Cosmetics limited edition Sweeten up, Buttercup! $39, $109 value - POREfessional Face Primer, Hoola Matte Bronzer, Gimme Brow, BADgal Mascara,  and pink bag. 

Milk Makeup Meet the Fam Milk Bestsellers Set $39, $108 value - limited edition, mini versions of Milk's makeup and skincare sticks, KUSH mascara and rainbow glitter clutch.

Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette $39, $144 value - 8 pan eyeshadow palette.

It Cosmetics limited edition It's Time to Celebrate You! $48, $85 value - 4 travel/deluxe size products - Bye Bye Under Eye Cream, Bye Bye Makeup, Superhero Mascara, and Brow Power. 

NARS O(not sure if it will be filtered) Infatuation Palette, limited edition $42, $62 value, cheek palette with Laguna Bronzing Powder, O Blush, O Highlighting Blush. 

COVER FX Glam & Glow Liquid Lights Set $42, $52 value, Limited edition set with mini custom enhancer drops in Celestrial and rose gold and Glitter Drops in mirage and aurora. 

Bite Beauty Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Limited Edition Liptstick Set $25, $45 value, A set of mini Amuse Bouche Lipsticks in four shades: three bestsellers and one limited edition. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Sephora Holiday Kits 2018 released today for Rouge

Forgot to add, please excuse my typos. I am in the middle of a home renovation and really didn't have time to type this out today. Just sharing what I know asap for the others who are beauty fanatics like myself Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Starliteshine Thank-you for sharing this information. I look forward to the holiday gift sets. Unfortunately, the things I purchase end up being gifts for me! I'm a VIB, so I have to wait until the sets become available to everyone. I think I am a beauty hoarder!

Valued Contributor

@Luv pets wrote:

@Starliteshine Thank-you for sharing this information. I look forward to the holiday gift sets. Unfortunately, the things I purchase end up being gifts for me! I'm a VIB, so I have to wait until the sets become available to everyone. I think I am a beauty hoarder!

Ditto!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine

Thanks for sharing this. I watched a few videos and a few of the kits sound interesting. I’ll be watching to more detailed reviews, too. 

Honored Contributor

I wish they would say the size of the cover fix items, although I already own last years set of the custom enhancer drops and all three of the glitter drops

The rest are a pass. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom I think each bottle is 0.15 fl.oz. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen any holiday gift sets of any kind in the bricks and mortar stores. The stores only put out their Halloween candy this past week. I hate that it's still September and technically still summer and yet the Christmas sales pushes are on! I never buy holiday makeup palettes at all as I would never use them. Of course they are pretty but most are too big and have colors nobody uses.

The irony is that none of the youtube influencers want to review these kinds of limited edition makeup sets because once they are not in stock they won't review them because it affects their views and subscriber numbers negatively. It's the endless churn of new, newer, and newest without ever really using or enjoying what you have as companies and people move on to the next best thing. How many of these holiday items end up in your makeup graveyard a few months after Christmas?

Honored Contributor

September is not that early to buy holiday gifts. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval