Honored Contributor

Some of my Sephora goodies arrived today, Tuesday!  Wasn't expecting this shipment until tomorrow so it was a nice surprise.

Received:

Huda Nude Light eyeshadow palette - so pretty!  I haven't tried it out but the shades are perfect for me.

Charlotte Tilbury - Setting spray.  Will try it out soon.

CaliRay - Mascara.  I use this on my bottom lashes and its great so this is a repeat purchase for me.

Anyone else get anything yet?  I was surprised how fast it got here.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

My shipments almost always come a day early.  And I got mine today too...x2 Smiley Surprised  I had a glitch (user error) on my first order and canceled it, or so I thought.  So two orders arrived today.  As much as I'd like to keep it, I'll be returning one.

Glad you're happy with the Huda Light palette.  I've got a look planned, that I got from Dr Idress, using Huda's Rose Quartz palette and I need to revisit the Naughty palette again soon.  I love so many of her products but can't wear her foundation or concealer as they're too heavy for me.

I bought my granddaughter the Caliray mascara for Christmas last year.  Also Rare Beauty mascara.  She wore them together and really likes both.  Tower28 is the mascara in the spotlight right now. 

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

Wow, you did it up right LOL  Which of these, if any, are repeats?  I love anything from Drybar.  I had the Huda powder in my cart but took it out because I have a Westman Atilier pale pink powder I use under my eyes.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

Wow, you did it up right LOL  Which of these, if any, are repeats?  I love anything from Drybar.  I had the Huda powder in my cart but took it out because I have a Westman Atilier pale pink powder I use under my eyes.

Lol, nothing is a repeat. All suggestions courtesy of TikTok. I am branching out into different brands. There were some things I wanted that sold out. I am keeping them in my cart and will pick them up as they restock.

Honored Contributor

My second order arrived today and I like everything in it!  YEA!

Huda Light Matte eyeshadow palette - this is another very pretty, right up my alley, eyeshadow palette.  Haven't tried it yet but the shades are so pretty.

Charlotte Tillbury - flawless filter - Fair mini.  Tried it on the back of my hand and it looks very pretty.  Think I'll enjoy this.

Sephora Collection - Two eye pencils - Olive green - color is exactly as expected.  Forest Green - is brighter than Olive and looks like it leans more towards teal.  Not what I would expect of a forest green - I think a cooler darker shade of green but not necessarily a teal shade.  Took a step out of my comfort zone for these two.  Looking forward to trying them out.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

I made my final purchase last night.  This looks so interesting to use over bronzer when I'm wearing bronzer as blush,  But it's my most questionable purchase.  So it may go back.

Iconic London - Kissed by the Sun Multi-Use Blush & Bronzer So Cheeky 0.17 oz / 5 g

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

I made my final purchase last night.  This looks so interesting to use over bronzer when I'm wearing bronzer as blush,  But it's my most questionable purchase.  So it may go back.

Iconic London - Kissed by the Sun Multi-Use Blush & Bronzer So Cheeky 0.17 oz / 5 g

@monicakm - I like that.  Was at Sephora today and saw some Iconic items.  Can't remember if I saw this or not as I was looking at sooo much stuff. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I made another Sephora purchase this afternoon.  I'm trying the NARS foundation again but in a different shade.  In the shade finder, I plugged in my Estee Lauder shade and it suggested a shade different than what I thought.  Online it looks like it might be ok, not the one I thought when I was at the store today.  Also got the Patrick Ta contour brush that Emily Noel raved about.  It's got great reviews not only by her but on Sephora's website.  

Valued Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Starliteshine 

I had that in my shopping cart but took it out.  I've got a WA pink (lighter than Huda's Cherry Blossom) and am happy with it.  But please let me know how you like the powder.  It's always sold out Smiley Surprised

@monicakm Just want to give you my thoughts on Huda's Cherry Blossom Powder. It is great for baking and hiding my dark circles. It really does brighten my undereyes. It's the best I've tried for undereye baking. I tried it as a setting powder on the rest of my face and it settled into my fine lines. Plus, since it's pale pink, it wasn't a good mix with my foundation. I looked like a ghost. Setting powder- no. Undereye- YES! Really glad I tried it. Thanks for posting about it. 

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine 

Wow, that's great that it works so well for under your eyes.  I use very little powder because of my dry complexion but the Westman Atelier pink pressed powder works nicely as an undereye brightener.  Thank you for your review.  It was helpful.