Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Never say never.  I love the Sephora mechanical eye pencils.  During the 21 days of Beauty at Ulta, Sephora had basically the same thing going on so got them for 50% off.  I haven't branched out to anything other than the basic black, brown (with shimmer) and navy.  Rarely use black tho but when you need it you need it.  Enjoy your haul Smiley Happy

@monicakm - I was hesitant with the Huda palette because a couple YTers gave it a so/so rating but I have looked at it for a while now and really like the shades and that it is a smaller palette (as compared to the huge ColourPop all matte palette which I love) so decided to try it.  I'll return it if I don't like it.   Already have and like a couple of Sephora eye pencils so decided to step out of my comfort zone and try a couple new ones.  Have no idea why I gravitated to the green. LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I have a small Huda palette.  I think it's a 9 pan.  Nude Light.  Enjoy your all matte palette.  I think green has been gaining popularity for at least a couple of years (based on what I see on YT).

HUDA BEAUTY - Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude Light

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

I have a small Huda palette.  I think it's a 9 pan.  Nude Light.  Enjoy your all matte palette.  I think green has been gaining popularity for at least a couple of years (based on what I see on YT).

HUDA BEAUTY - Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude Light

@monicakm - I also looked at this palette for a while also but decided on the all matte.  Not sure why I chose the all matte because I kind of like this one also.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@teganslaw , I never got a flyer either, I usually do.  That's why I asked how I would get the discount. 

I'm not buying anything much, but I was considering Oribe products.  No discount, I can get it elsewhere. 

@Dazlin @teganslaw, I'm an Insider too and I didn't get a flyer either, so no code for me.  No code, no buy. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I'm just not an all matte type.  I wear them but I have tgo have some shimmer on the lid either by it's self or over a matte.

Esteemed Contributor

For those without a code once you sign into the Sephora site and when your tier is eligible there is a banner across the top with the code for the discount.

Honored Contributor

I'm just a BI, usually what I want is sold out before I get a chance to shop, but miraculously is back in stock after the sale. 

Respected Contributor

Okay.  

This Thread is making me DROOL!!!!  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm @Would you say that NARS foundation is for warm skin tones or cool? I've never tried NARS,but it looks on the yellow side. 

Honored Contributor

@nrm 

Well, I'm dead center neutral.  If I leaned at all, it would be cool.  I don't know if you can trust this or not, but I do and 9 times out of 10, I am matched very well.  Each Nars shade (on the Sephora site) has a detailed description of the shade...like this:

Color: Barcelona - M4 - medium to medium-deep with warm undertones, and a golden tone.

I wear Salzburg but going by the description didn't work this time.  I don't have the luxury of going to the store to be matched.  I have to depend on descriptions and photos.  It usually works.  I would say Nars has a shade for almost everyone with 36 shades.  I have a very dry complexion but use a lot of hydration and moisture and a primer.