Honored Contributor

I ran into a snafu.  I thought the system would recognize me and give me the 20% off.  Nope Smiley Surprised  Had to cancel that order, search for the code and place another order.  CS wasn't open.  Anyone else yet?

Clipboard01.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

The flyer I got from Sephora lists the code to use. I'll just go with that instead of assuming the discount is automatic. 

Monicakm, I'm surprised that you never received a flyer since you do a lot of business with Sephora.

My Insider discount is good 18th through 24th. I'll order something from Sephora collection at the same time. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

Placed my order this am. I am noticing that Sephora is selling a lot of mini size items, which I love. Noticing your order for foundation. I am going to look into it. Never tried that foundation.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 

I like minis too especially for how long my makeup lasts since I don't wear it every day.  

I love love the Nars Radiant Foundation.  I don't like a glowy face and even tho this says radiant, it really isn't.  It's a natural/satin foundation.  It's my every day go to foundation.  I dropped and broke mine on April 1st.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm Looks like you have a nice haul coming. PM Pale Fire Nectar is a beautiful color. I've been really busy this week and didn't have time to put together my shopping list. However, I jumped on early this morning and bought the Huda Cherry Blossom powder (thank you for mentioning it) before it sells out. Hoping there will still be some goodies available when I do my shopping tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Said I wasn't going to buy anything.....famous last words.....

I bought:

Huda Cool Matte Eyeshadow palette

Charlotte Tillbury mini Hollywood Filter whatever its called.  Have wanted to try this so got it in a mini.  

Sephora Collection:  2 eye pencils in colors I've never tried before - Green.  One in Olive and one in Forest.

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine 

I had that in my shopping cart but took it out.  I've got a WA pink (lighter than Huda's Cherry Blossom) and am happy with it.  But please let me know how you like the powder.  It's always sold out Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Never say never.  I love the Sephora mechanical eye pencils.  During the 21 days of Beauty at Ulta, Sephora had basically the same thing going on so got them for 50% off.  I haven't branched out to anything other than the basic black, brown (with shimmer) and navy.  Rarely use black tho but when you need it you need it.  Enjoy your haul Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine 

PM Pale Nectar Fire is one of my all-time favs.  I mostly wear it (and all my glosses) over an ELF pink lip tint.  Glosses last longer and you still have color when the gloss wears off.  Came thisclose to buying her Divine Rose gloss but took it out of my cart last minute.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora Goodies

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw , I never got a flyer either, I usually do.  That's why I asked how I would get the discount. 

I'm not buying anything much, but I was considering Oribe products.  No discount, I can get it elsewhere.