Honored Contributor

Sephora Flash Shipping Price Increase

[ Edited ]

I have Flash Shipping and think it's been a great deal - I've bought much more from Sephora than I would have otherwise, so it's been a good deal for both of us. Flash shipping is free two-day shipping and handling - no minimum on orders. Just got an email that there is a price increase from $10 to $15 annually.  That's a pretty hefty percentage of an increase, but I'm going to stay with the plan.

From the email:

Thanks so much for being a FLASH subscriber. We wanted to share a quick update: starting September 26, 2018, the annual membership fee for FLASH will increase to $15, and will apply to all subscriptions (including new and renewed).

Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora Flash Shipping Price Increase

I have thought about getting this but had decided not to. I actually get my orders pretty fast and usually can find $50 worth of merchandise I want!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora Flash Shipping Price Increase

Nope free shipping is free shipping for me. I'm not paying to enroll in something that will insure me getting my package faster. And when Sephora has their bi-yearly super sale they don't honor their flash shipping deal. What a scam.

"Pure Michigan"