Super Contributor

I have a lot of beauty lovers on my Christmas shopping list...wondering if anyone know if Sephora will have a Freinds & Family promotion again this November?  I'm hoping Philosophy will have another TSV and another day of special on holiday themed items like they did this past weekend.  I wasn't quite ready to buy this week so my fingers are crossed for another free ship + special price offer on fun-scented products.

Thanks for the help.

Trusted Contributor

I was just at Sephora the other day and I asked them and she said the event starts November 7-11.   I think rouge members go the 1st day then vib's the next day. She said we will be getting either an email or a card in the mail.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much!  Yea!  That disount will really help out.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I was just at Sephora the other day and I asked them and she said the event starts November 7-11.   I think rouge members go the 1st day then vib's the next day. She said we will be getting either an email or a card in the mail.

I'm a VIB, usually everything I want is usually gone by the time I get to shop, miraculously it comes back in stock after the sale!

Honored Contributor

So I got an email today notifying me an item I was interested in is back in stock, now that the sale has ended! I am proud to say I didn't buy anything.

Super Contributor

I am VIB, I just restocked on stuff that I was running out on, did not go crazy this year, I was shopping with a purpose, now I have enough to hold me over until the next sale which will be in April