Honored Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has applied and received a Sephora Credit Card? I think there are three different cards, one you can only use for purchases at Sephora, one that is also a Visa card to use at other places, and a Sephora Visa Signature card which I believe is an upgrade depending upon your income. I was thinking about applying but I think I don't need another credit card unless there are advantages to having one.

Respected Contributor

sephora has a credit card? ooooooh. i didn't really need to know that. Smiley Happy))

Respected Contributor

I don’t know about the Sephora credit card but I have Ulta’s ultimate Mastercard I went in to Ulta to purchase something’s I hadn’t bought anything from there in months to my surprise I had almost $200.00 in points. I get points everytime I use the card. So now that’s the card I use for almost everything.

Esteemed Contributor

No, no advantage in applying for an additional, and unneeded line of credit. 

I've no idea what shape your credit is in @Jordan2.  But I know from these threads some don't understand and protect the value of their credit.

Opening individual store credit cards (when the store already accepts your Visa, Discover, Master card...) is something you should think twice about.

-   That includes you, QVC.

Sorry, no Q-Card for me, no matter how often you dangle that in front of me.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know they had one.

Honored Contributor

Bet they're using Sychrony Bank that QVC uses.  I saw a list of retailers using their services and it included most with which I'm familar.  I want nothing to do with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Bet they're using Sychrony Bank that QVC uses.  I saw a list of retailers using their services and it included most with which I'm familar.  I want nothing to do with them.

@Kachina624    Can't stand them, either.   I have switched payments on all my credit accounts to my regular Visa.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I would be in serious trouble if I had a Sephora CC. Won't even consider getting one.

Honored Contributor

I just got an email saying I'm pre-approved for a Sephora credit card. I have to wonder if this is a coincidence or is big brother watching and knows I was checking into it?

Respected Contributor

I got the offer when I was on their website.  NO WAY JOSE I would get in big trouble with that.  They know this, and that's why they want me.