Respected Contributor

I'm going to pick up some Living Prood shampoo and conditioner.  Comes to $48.00.  I'll need to find something else cheap to get to $50!

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

I bought a brow pencil that was sold out during the previous sale, as well as some sheet masks. I'll for sure use both of those, so it's all good. @suzyQ3, I wish I had seen that set of Burberry fragrances! I have really been wanting to try their products. You'll have to let me know what you think. Smiley Happy

@FUTURE, will do. :-) The choices seem to get good reviews, anld I also have wanted to try Burberry.

There are four .17 bottles: Brit EDP, Brit EDT, Brit Rhythm EDT, and Brit Sheer EDT.Burberry

I love Burberry fragrances! The only one that is "meh" is the newest, My Burberry.

Esteemed Contributor

Question, I want to use my $15 in the store.  Do I have to print out the email or can I just show it to them on my phone?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sephora Beauty Insiders

[ Edited ]

Sorry duplicate of above post.

I think I will use my $15 on a Peter Thomas Roth purchase.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Question, I want to use my $15 in the store.  Do I have to print out the email or can I just show it to them on my phone?

@BeckiWV  you can use your phone and they can look it up for you, either way. You do not need the print out.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@BeckiWV  you can use your phone and they can look it up for you, either way. You do not need the print out.

Oh thank you, @HappyDaze, that is so good to know, yay!  Guess I will be heading to Sephora in the very near future.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

As of today, I have not yet gotten an email nor did I get a card by mail yet.  If this is only good until the 13th, I hope I get it soon.  I'm guessing there is already a lot sold out!  I'm only looking at things that are exclusive to Sephora, otherwise I can get most other things elsewhere.

If you really want it, call and they will give it to you. I never got anything in the mail and I got my email a few days after it was already valid and it was a reminder to use it so I never did get the intial one giving it to me.

Thanks for that suggestion @HappyDaze.  The 3 items I was looking at are either sold out or out of stock now, so I guess there isn't much point in calling them for it.  Not like anything was a must have but it sure annoys me that if I had gotten the discount earlier, one or two might still have been available. 

I did write to customer service letting them know I didn't get any discount this year and expressing my displeasure.