Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora Beauty Insiders?

I am a BI and I received a $15 off a $35 purchase the past few years but that was always beginning of December or at the very earliest, very end of November. We also got 15% off our purchases shortly after the VIBs got their sale. I don't know if I've gotten either since I am not home. I know the $15 off a $35 purchase always came in the mail before I actually got an email, IF I'd get the email. Sometimes I don't for some reason.

Honored Contributor

I received $15 off last yr but nothing so far. I looked on my orders on Sephora & it shows I used a $15 gift card beginning of Dec so if we are getting one it should be within the next week. I have not bought as much from Sephora since they cut out some of the incentives the BI's used to get. I can buy at other stores when they have F&F sales.

Trusted Contributor

In the mail yesterday I rec'd a $15 off of $50 card.

Valued Contributor

I just received my $20 off $50 today. The percentage off discounts were sent late October/early November.

Frequent Contributor

In the past mine have been emailed. I've never received one in my actual mail. Nothing received yet. Hit vib status 2weeks ago, probably too late to score the $20..
Contributor

I think they're in the mail; everyone should be getting them over the next few days. $15 for BI, $20 for VIB, $25 for VIB Rouge.
Trusted Contributor

Darn - I forgot about that coupon! I just placed an order yesterday --- I'm sure I'll be able to find some more goodies to add to my cart if it should come in the mail...

Respected Contributor

Received my $20 rewards card in the mail last Fri. I usually receive an email with the same info a few days later.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

On 11/29/2014 MeAgain said: In the past mine have been emailed. I've never received one in my actual mail. Nothing received yet. Hit vib status 2weeks ago, probably too late to score the $20..

I would call Sephora's CS to inquire. I'm thinking they will honor your VIB status, and issue you a number to use. I know they reissue lost reward card numbers, so it's possible to have a number issued for you. Good luck!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

On 12/1/2014 i like celery said:
On 11/29/2014 MeAgain said: In the past mine have been emailed. I've never received one in my actual mail. Nothing received yet. Hit vib status 2weeks ago, probably too late to score the $20..

I would call Sephora's CS to inquire. I'm thinking they will honor your VIB status, and issue you a number to use. I know they reissue lost reward card numbers, so it's possible to have a number issued for you. Good luck!

They do have a cut off date where you must have hit VIB in order to get this year's discount.