Honored Contributor

Sephora BI, VIB and Rouge sale soon!

[ Edited ]

i am only a lowly BI lol so my discount is 10% and our sale starts April 9. I know the discount is more and the sale starts earlier for the others. Just a heads up!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sephora BI, VIB and Rouge sale soon!

@HappyDaze wrote:

i am only a lowly BI lol so my discount is 10% and our sale starts April 9. I know the discount is more and the sale starts earlier for the others. Just a heads up!

Thanks for the heads up!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

I just received my 15 percent coupon today!

Respected Contributor

I'd like to get the Too Faced Peach palette (maybe, I really want to see in person, first -- by the store won't have it in store until the 15th I think), and not sure what else. I need to look online and see what I "need".....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze  Thanks for the notice! Did you get yours via email? I haven't received anything yet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze  Thanks for the notice! Did you get yours via email? I haven't received anything yet.

@Jen44 you are welcome and no I actually got my card in the mail! Sephora is so weird with the invites- half the time I don't get anything, sometimes I get an email, sometimes I get a postcard and then sometimes I get both.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom you are welcome! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I'd like to get the Too Faced Peach palette (maybe, I really want to see in person, first -- by the store won't have it in store until the 15th I think), and not sure what else. I need to look online and see what I "need".....

lol @FUTURE yes, make sure not to foget anything you *need*! Smiley Wink I want to know what you decide! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Remember to go through mrrebates too!

Frequent Contributor

@FUTURE i would also love to try the too faced peach pallette! HSN had it last week when Too faced was there for their TS, but it sold out fast.