Respected Contributor

I have never shopped online at Sephora on Black Friday. If anyone has how hard is it to get items  on sale or do they sell out very quickly. I work night shift so I couldn't order anything until I get home. Just wondering  if I even have a chance of getting anything.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora And Black Friday

I have not but if I were you, I'd shop really early to be on the safe side.

Respected Contributor

They sell out fast!!!!! 

Occasional Contributor

They sell out very fast, and you have to shop early. If you can't get on until late I would say you probably have a low chance of getting what you want if it is a specific item you are looking to purchase. But I would try anyway, especially if you are just browsing. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

They generally start online at midnight so that's when I buy what I want. If you have a break at midnight get online & try to get your order processed. If you write down the item#'s you want to order & login in before midnight to add your free samples & get ready to start adding items to your cart it makes it easier. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

They generally start online at midnight so that's when I buy what I want. If you have a break at midnight get online & try to get your order processed. If you write down the item#'s you want to order & login in before midnight to add your free samples & get ready to start adding items to your cart it makes it easier. 

Thanks for the tip! I will put the items in my basket. I never thought of that!!

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Thanks for the tip! I will put the items in my basket. I never thought of that!!

@cuddlesmama Their ad is on Temptalia if you need to find what you are looking for before Friday. I looked for some of the items in their ad yesterday & they were not on their site yet. Keep checking.