Regular Contributor

I just received this newsletter yesterday - maybe others have gotten it earlier.  The cover page talked about the story of Elysee &  said that the Elysee torch was being passed to another family.  Then the following pages were dated 7/19 & were all about Christmas in July.  I don't know if the Elysee site has changed yet because I don't go there much.  I did notice that the item I have on auto-ship (blue, brown serums & collaboost & youthspan night cream) is $150. & I pay $59. now.  I've been using Elysee at least 10 years & will miss Linda on HSN.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know, @2penny. So Elysee is being passed to another family. Any word on who that is? Are they connected to Linda Marshall? If they didn't say, I totally understand.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor
@porcelain
If you go to the website and click on blog, you can download the latest newsletter.

I’m so disappointed. I’ve used Elysee for I don’t know how many years. It took me a long time to find a company with effective products that didn’t aggravate or break out my skin. While I understand Linda’s decision, I will miss her. Things are never the same once a company is sold...
Honored Contributor

Hmmm. Says Linda was hospitalized! Hope and assume she is well and back to her old life by now. This is what I found in the newsletter about the new family: Shawn and Corinna Creedon.

"This month Our Family will pass the torch to another Family! Our family will continue to be involved!

I have great respect for Shawn and Corinna Creedon! Shawn is extremely well respected in the Industry! He’s an FDA Attorney and an Accountant! The 800 number
will still be active. The formulas will not be diluted! In fact one of our challenges has been to find the best contract packaging companies we have ingredients that can only
be manufactured in about four plants plus Elysee! This is why top Cosmetic formulators develop many of the products costing hundreds to thousands of dollars and buy Elysee and we appreciate all of you!

Started by an amazing Doctor and now a leading Dermatologist, here in New York will be working with us and introducing to many other Dermatologist! She’s tried many productsbut said Elysee actually delivers."

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Thanks for letting us know, @2penny. So Elysee is being passed to another family. Any word on who that is? Are they connected to Linda Marshall? If they didn't say, I totally understand.

Linda didn't give any details in this newsletter.  The website still has Linda's name on the home page.  I've got a lot of questions we may never get the answers to.

Respected Contributor

In my experience, a business is never the same once it is sold. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@2penny  I have used Elysee for years. That's sad. I always trusted Linda.