Honored Contributor

SeoulCeuticals or Dr. Brenner Vit C

Anyone use either SeoulCeuticals or Dr. Brenner Vit C?  How do you like them?  Yea? Nay? or somewhere in between? LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: SeoulCeuticals or Dr. Brenner Vit C

Hi @JudyL   Seoul Ceuticals uses SAP and Dr. Brenner uses L-Ascorbic Acid.  I've used both and thought each were OK.  Given that VC works under the surface of the skin, it's hard to pinpoint what it did or if it did anything.  Sometimes it's just a trust thing with some of these products. I can say, I didn't experience any adverse reactions with either.

I guess it depends on who you listen to.  Some people like the SAP version of Vitamin C and others will say that L-Ascorbic Acid is the only one worth its salt.  I've actually been using Naturium's Vitamin C Complex.  It has a mix of both plus some other good ingredients (glutathione, Vitamin E, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, etc.)  I like it very much have made repeat purchases. 

FYI, there's currently a BF sale on the Naturium website.  Some items are marked down and there's a code (up at the top banner) for 25% off.  If you purchase $100 worth of product, they'll give you a 30 ml bottle of the Vitamin C Complex free.  

Honored Contributor

Re: SeoulCeuticals or Dr. Brenner Vit C

@JeanLouiseFinch - thank you for the info.  Right now I'm using Timeless VC and have been for a few years but not sure its really doing anything.  As you say though, maybe it's working and I just don't see the benefits.  Don't think it's doing anything for my dark spots but I'm too afraid to stop and find out.  LOL   I may just stick with Timeless since they seem a lot like Dr. Brenner's.