Respected Contributor

Re: Send @Annabellethecat A Get Well Wish Today!

@Annabellethecat66 You can't keep a good woman down Smiley Happy I was so happy to see your post. I can't believe you walked from the guerny to your bed. I am so proud of you. I don't think I could have, but then I am not as brave as you are. I am glad the surgery is over for you now.

Now you will begin your therapy. You know the exercises will be a bit tough, but I know you will do well. The sucess of this type of surgery is all in the exercises and I am sure your Dr. told you that already. 

Anyway I am glad you got your important things done (like shopping) I hope you got a bunch of wonderful things. Including a good red lipstick Smiley Happy

You get lots of rest and remember how many people here on the QVC blog miss and luv you. Take Care.

Leeny

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  I hope you'll continue to document your post-op journey and how you're feeling.  You have the nicest group of QVC friends here...you are a lucky lady!  Take good care of yourself.  Hugs.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66glad to see your post.  Wishing you a fasr recovery and years of painfree knees!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, so glad to hear your surgery went well and you already have less pain. Your posts are always so good! Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Respected Contributor

Hoping you're back on your feet soon and that PT can help you get moving without any pain.  All the best to you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I hope you are back in the pink in no time flat!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 get well soon.

Respected Contributor

Annabelle-

Wishing you and uneventful surgery and speedy recovery!  Take good care, sweetie! Heart~~~~~  Funloving

Trusted Contributor

Just checking in to see how sweet Annabellethecat is doing. Have we heard from her since the beginning of the week? I tried a search that brought me here.

dee