Contributor

I am 66. I don't do all over self tan but I like to use it on my legs in summer with my capri and pedal pusher pants.  That being said I love love love Bare minerals Faux tan body.  I get positive comments on it from others.  Well I guess Bare Minerals have discontinued it.  So the Q has it as a duo and I ordered 9! That means I just received 18 bottles!  I know for a fact that it keeps well as I am using a huge bottle I ordered years ago, I would guess more than 7 years ago and it is fine, but it was my last one.  So I think I may have 15 or more years supply now.  I will probably die first, but I will have tan legs!

Respected Contributor

I don't show alot of leg at the same age as you. Shorts at home only . Capris ok. Good for you.I do use self tan on my arms and neck as shows more. I use the cheaper brands like Jergens  Natural Tan or sometimes Tan Towels.

Wow, nine bottles. I don't know where I would store that many? Sounds like you found a stash.

Esteemed Contributor

Where did you hear that it is being discontinued, @Kelseys Mimi ?  On the site here it is says NEW.  It is a duo for $41 plus S & H.

I have to admit it is one of the best I have tried....the most natural looking.

I hope you didn't needlessly stock up.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That is my favorite self tanner.  😊 

Contributor
I cannot adequately express how much I love the bareMinerals Faux Tan!! I've tried the Jergens and got a spray tan exactly 1x. HATE that odor! Love that it's not an issue with BM. I love the color and it's so easy to use. My coworkers are now buying it as well. I really hope it's not discontinued 😭😭. Its not on their own site and when I googled it, many sources said it had been discontinued. Maybe Q is resurrecting it?
Contributor

It was a duo soooooo actually 18 bottles

Contributor

Many places on web and i actually contacted Bare minerals and they confirmed it. I think the Q is selling off their supply... stock up!

Contributor

Stock up!

Contributor

Ont think so..... i would stock up...because it is being discontinued I think they are getting rid of what they have in warehouse

Honored Contributor

@Kelseys Mimi @You sound like someone I could be friends with!

I have been known to do that on various items.

Breezies used to have a bra that was all cotton, nothing in it, no fiber fill and not that side panel they put in now.

I absolutely love those bras.  I keep buying bras and sending them back because I don’t like that side thing inside the bras or 2 layers because they bunch up causing ripples in my tops.

I kept buying and buying them.  Then suddenly QVC was getting rid of them.

I know I must have bought 25 or more of those bras.

They’re showing wear now.  As I’ve gained weight I still keep squeezing everything into them.

I wish I’d bought more.  I always go overboard on stuff. 

My my motto seems to be “if one is good two is better but I’d rather have 3”.

Thanks for posting that.  Good to know I’m not the only person who finds what they want and gets enough to last.

I love it.😀