Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox wrote:

I've gotten myself in treacherous territory with self tanner a few times lol

The tanning drops mixed in with moisturizer seem to work the best for me 

as well . One thing I like the drops for ,is to take a q tip and line your lips 

with it. It really enhances your natural lip line, and lasts for a few days.

@MalibuFox 

Sorry if this is a dumb question....but you are lining inside your lips like you would a lip liner?

Or outside, around the lip line?

(although I have seen and don't like lip liner around the Outside!  LOL)

Super Contributor
I have some hyper pigmentation and I’m afraid to use it on my face. I’m afraid it would make those spots even darker, instead of evening out the color.
Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Abt a yr or so ago QVC sold  ST Tropez facial tanning spray .That's the only one that I've seen them apply to their faces

Yeah, that's about when I got mine.  However, it was a kit with the St Tropez clear tanner for the body too.  It makes me nervous to try because it's hard to determine how much your putting on since it is clear.  I need to give it to someone before it expires.

Me ME !!  @cheriere 

ha ha  I'll volunteer to take it off your hands....

Seriously though...do not be afraid of it!  Just hold it in from of your face and mist.

I usually spray 2 x.  It is light...won't stain clothes.  You'd think it was a makeup setting mist or something.

It has NO color....you are not spraying a color on yourself.  It blends w/ your body chemistry to give your most natural color.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife    I would send it to you in a heartbeat if I could!  I wondered if after spraying, do you need to rub it in or just let it sit?  

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@RespectLife    I would send it to you in a heartbeat if I could!  I wondered if after spraying, do you need to rub it in or just let it sit?  

You are sweet @cheriere  !!

Nope. I just mist and leave it alone! Spritz, spritz and let it dry. 

It settles in very quickly I think.  Reminder.... you are not going to look like you spent 3 weeks in Aruba!

Just a subtle color....but you can build it up w/ more additional applications if you want.

I just always start w/ 2 spritz....then later, maybe tomorrow...repeat if I need/want more color/help covering the rosacea.

No touching or rubbing, so no worries about getting a line on your fingers/hands!

I have the drops you mix w/ moisturizer as well....and lotions and creams and....

I have to be very careful to scrub my hands and fingers!

I just keep grabbing this instead.  

Since you already own it...why not give it a try?  You have nothing to lose and can always donate/trash if you don't like it.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife    I really would send you a set.  I have two because I chose auto delivery lol.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that it doesn't add too much color at once.  That certainly makes it less intimidating to use.  I think I'll try it out tonight before going to sleep.  I have some of the Josie Maran sugar scrub as well as the Philosophy scrub.  I prefer the Josie.  After exfoliating really well I'll apply some to my face, chest, legs and arms to see how it turns out.😃

Thank you for easing my mind about this product.  I really do appreciate it.❤️

Honored Contributor

I gave up on self tanners years ago---none of them did much for me-- but it was the smell that I can't stand--everyone of them made me smell like dirty feet---must be something in my skin, but it was gross. The color was always off no matter what shade I tried. I would use a bronzer if I felt the need ---but looking tan is so low on my priority list--I tan very easy and did in my younger days---there was a bronzer I really liked, called Biosphere--I think--that was sold years ago, here.  It  was clear with dark spheres of color in it that popped on your skin---it came off in the shower. That stuff was great--it looked really nice and no funky smell.

Trusted Contributor

I have kinda given up on the whole self tan thing becasue I cant find one that doesnt smell (although they all say "this one doesnt have any scent")  I do use Tan Luxe  Super Glow on my face...

Esteemed Contributor

Too self conscious to use any self tanners.