Trusted Contributor

What I like about the Tan-Luxe drops is that there is no scent that you usually get with self tanners because you're mixing it in with your favorite body/face lotions.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE 

St. Tropez Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist Duo  A394029

It gives a lovely color, NOT orange, doesn't blotch away....just fades gently.

Just a fine mist around my face and neck gives me all the color I need.  No lines EVER!  Moisturizes too, not drying, not fake looking.  Dries fairly quick, have never had it get on clothes, sheets, etc.

As I said, I am too cheap to use it everywhere....but I have found a single bottle less at walmart (.com)

I have used self tanners since the 80's, and this is by far the best I have ever used.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I LOVE 

St. Tropez Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist Duo  A394029

It gives a lovely color, NOT orange, doesn't blotch away....just fades gently.

Just a fine mist around my face and neck gives me all the color I need.  No lines EVER!  Moisturizes too, not drying, not fake looking.  Dries fairly quick, have never had it get on clothes, sheets, etc.

As I said, I am too cheap to use it everywhere....but I have found a single bottle less at walmart (.com)

I have used self tanners since the 80's, and this is by far the best I have ever used.

That's great to know because this one is the other tanner I have.  Because I've never used a spray type self tanner, I've been kinda nervous about trying it.  It's been sitting in a box since last summer, so I hope it's still good for using.  I'd really like to try it.

Esteemed Contributor

Abt a yr or so ago QVC sold  ST Tropez facial tanning spray .That's the only one that I've seen them apply to their faces

Honored Contributor

I have skin that is somewhat naturally tan but my face is much lighter than the rest of me. That's probably b/c of skin care routines I've done over the years and wearing sunscreen on my face always. So I just lightly dust on some bronzer when I need more color on my face and I'm good to go. 

Honored Contributor

I lost all patience with self tanning years ago, doing just fine without it. 

Respected Contributor

I don't bother with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SamBrown wrote:

Self tanner is gross and no one looks good in it.  No one.

Especially the way the QVC tanner buddies do it.  All orange around the hands, dirty brown around the ankles. Awful looking.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Abt a yr or so ago QVC sold  ST Tropez facial tanning spray .That's the only one that I've seen them apply to their faces

Yeah, that's about when I got mine.  However, it was a kit with the St Tropez clear tanner for the body too.  It makes me nervous to try because it's hard to determine how much your putting on since it is clear.  I need to give it to someone before it expires.

Valued Contributor

I've gotten myself in treacherous territory with self tanner a few times lol

The tanning drops mixed in with moisturizer seem to work the best for me 

as well . One thing I like the drops for ,is to take a q tip and line your lips 

with it. It really enhances your natural lip line, and lasts for a few days.