Honored Contributor

Re: Selena's new 'do with bangs

@Annabellethecat66 

Holy Smokes!

Honored Contributor

Is there a stiletto feature on photo shop?  Because there's another picture of her today 'stepping out in NYC' and she doesn't look anything like that pic.  Her chin is not pointed/pointy in any way.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal She is cute as a button regardless of her hair style!  

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

I don't know what a stiletto feature is but there are definitely filters that can do to her face what this one did.  The shorted face, pointed chin and wide eyes are key to these types of filters.

Honored Contributor

I think Selena is very pretty and this haircut compliments her facial features.  This is the best cut I have seen her wear.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Is there a stiletto feature on photo shop?  Because there's another picture of her today 'stepping out in NYC' and she doesn't look anything like that pic.  Her chin is not pointed/pointy in any way.

@Lucky Charm  @monicakm  - I don't know what a stiletto feature is.  She posted this pic on her instagram so if it's doctored up, she did the doctoring.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm  @monicakm  - I don't know what a stiletto feature is.  She posted this pic on her instagram so if it's doctored up, she did the doctoring.

@San Antonio Gal  It was me who mentioned the stiletto looking chin (kind of like stiletto nails). 

Selena has a very rounded face/chin.  It's crazy that she would 'shave' off a third of her natural chin using filters.  I can see getting rid of a blemish, but not reconstructing her lower jawbone.  Weird.

Honored Contributor

Pretty, pretty young lady!