Super Contributor

Dana the Pericone lady, dresses up, but doesn't fix her hair to match her outfit.

Looks rather thrown together.

Super Contributor

I am also watching her skin to see if this stuff is really working.

Super Contributor

How does a person make their hair match their outfit?

Honored Contributor

I think she has a photo facial before her appearances

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Well according to S.K. she uses it and it does. I just wonder why her skin is not flawless as it should be with all the products she says she uses. She should not have one single wrinkle or even a hint of one.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

I defy any of you ladies to have as flawless a complexion as Ms. Bledsoe. I'm not a fan of Perricone products and regardless as to whether she uses the Perricone line or not, you cannot take that away from her.

Why always so much critiquing? I'll never understand people who conduct themselves like that.

Super Contributor

I don't listen to her but I couldn't take my eyes off the cape thing. It looked like part of an outdoor coat.

Valued Contributor

I am just surprised her nails always look jagged and not the cleanest!

Respected Contributor

I will agree that she does have nice skin BUT when she came in she looked like Batman swooping in. She was having trouble sitting and admitted it because of her attire.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Occasional Contributor

I think her skin looks amazing....I notice how nice her neck is with no lines and how clear her skin is....most of the beauty guest have a ton of make-up on for HD TV...I love the fact that Dana's make up is so light that you can see her beautiful skin...granted she does have a quirky style about her clothing...but hey..were all different in our own way..to each their own...as for her hair...I think it's pulled back to show off her skin...just like Jamie does with her IT line, and as for her hands/nails...she is a avid horse rider and gardener...kind of hard to have nice nails if you actually work around horses in a barn...I really like her natural look.