Super Contributor

Re: Seeking a Tinted Moisturizer

@Jacie wrote:

I'm looking for your suggestions on a tinted moisturizer for summer! Fair to Medium skin tone that is very dry. Can be high end or drugstore! What has worked for you?

I have normal to dry skin and the It Cosmetic's CC Cream is wonderful! As is their Tinted Moisturizer Foundation.Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

I'm new to tinted moisturizers so I don't have much to offer but the one I have on today is from Rare Beauty.  I have to apply powder because it's a radiant formula but it wears nice and I like it.  I keep forgetting to try the Sephora brand tinted moisturizer.  Tinted serums are nice too.

Respected Contributor

i use two,  Algenist light spf 30 and bare minerals complexion rescue light spf 30. The bare minerals gives a touch more coverage.  i like them both.

Esteemed Contributor

Josie Maran had one that I bought a couple of yrs ago . It  has the Argon oil and color tint  with sun block

Respected Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

Just curious, but has anyone used ELTAMD? Always see it in the dermatologist office as well as online

I've used their tinted mineral sunscreen with an spf 41. Although it was a good match for my fair skin, it never dried down on me (and I have dry skin) so it would come off on my fingers if I touched my face, even a couple of hours after I applied it. I haven't tried any other EltaMd products. 

Trusted Contributor

Clinique makes a very nice one with SPF 25. 

Honored Contributor

I too used to rely on Laura Mercier, then switched to Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. That's my favorite cream moisturizer. 

My new favorite is a serum, Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jacie   Nordstrom has 15% off Laura Mercier and 2 different sizes of the tinted moisturizer is offered.  You could purchase the travel size to check it out but if you don't like it for some reason, Nordstrom will take it back.  FYI

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

@Jacie I really like Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer. It's the best I have tried. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. My skin is normal to dry, and I have a medium skin tone. I use the shade Natural 05. 

Another vote for Complexion Rescue.  I wear Birch or Vanilla.