Frequent Contributor

Soooo.... The original EDD was set to be 12/12. I checked this morning and they delayed it until 12/15. I called and upgraded shipping to the two-day shipping - wanted to get it before the weekend Smiley Happy. Upgrade went through with no problems... However, when I check my Account page now, it shows as Backordered... with EDD still set to 12/11... so confused what is going on.

Respected Contributor

Hi! What's EDD? I would call QVC. You sound really concerned and I would be too. Second day shipping? that sounds a bit pricey. I'm not sure what your purchase was and I do most of my stuff on the computer but when I'm REALLY not sure of what my next move should be or what is going on, I call and they explain it. Oh, it sounds like the item/items are not out yet? Hmmm. I would call. Good luck. Let's see, back order sound like you may not get it before the weekend. The more I think about it, yeah, I would call and get solid answers.

Frequent Contributor

EDD = Estimated Delivery Date. They actually gave me a break on the price of the second day shipping because there was a delay in the regular shipping from 12/12 to 12/15. Except it might be all mute point now that it is backordered. I called them and they emailed their warehouse to see what is going on. They told me to call back sometime today to see if warehouse responded...

Frequent Contributor

So, I called them back... that Seasonal TSV set is no longer available and somehow when they were upgrading my shipping this morning, they must have released the order they had for me, so I am out of luck on that... However, what they did agree to do is to give me another seasonal 5-piece set for the same price (I believe people were saying that it was offered last year and just appeared out of nowhere on their site again). The items in this set are:

• 16-fl oz Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16-fl oz Winter Cranberry Mint Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16-fl oz Spring Orange Blossom Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16-fl oz Summer Honey Peach Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16-fl oz Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner
  • I decided to go ahead and take it... I hope it is not a worse set...

Respected Contributor
On 12/9/2014 Chicago-girl said:

So, I called them back... that Seasonal TSV set is no longer available and somehow when they were upgrading my shipping this morning, they must have released the order they had for me, so I am out of luck on that... However, what they did agree to do is to give me another seasonal 5-piece set for the same price (I believe people were saying that it was offered last year and just appeared out of nowhere on their site again). The items in this set are:

It is only 4 seasonal items and one core item and still a good deal if you wanted the seasonals. The only seasonal that I wouldn't use would be the FAS. I didn't order the original seasonal selection but also wouldn't have used the FGP since I don't care for spicy products. The only seasonal that I couldn't use was FAS since it really didn't agree with me and gave me a headache. I gave it to a friend that uses Wen. Many Wenners did like the FAS though. I like all of the other seasonals in this set and use SAM and POM the most of the core formulas. I am not sure that you have already used the FAS and may like it.

Respected Contributor

I thought this was a good set. The only one I didn't care for was FAS...it worked great, but that scent was so strong, and lingered in my hair all.day.long! Tried mixing it with other formulas to cut the scent, no luck. I did use it to shave my legs, so it wasn't wasted.

Super Contributor

Team WEN released a bunch of old kits based on the success of the TSV on 12/6 as a thank you {this is from a post on Cooper's facebook post- she is the Operations Mgr for WEN}

#IamTeamWen
Frequent Contributor

Happywenner, I just saw that Smiley Happy This is my first time ever trying seasonals, so I hope they work for me. When I was on the phone with the rep and she told me that it was sold out, I figured that was it, but then she kind of talked me into trying this alternative set... She kept saying that if I don't like it I could return... I feel bad returning and hope I will not have to - so excited to try all these!

Respected Contributor

Happywenner, I just saw that Smiley Happy This is my first time ever trying seasonals, so I hope they work for me. When I was on the phone with the rep and she told me that it was sold out, I figured that was it, but then she kind of talked me into trying this alternative set... She kept saying that if I don't like it I could return... I feel bad returning and hope I will not have to - so excited to try all these!

Oh gosh I LOVE the FAS...I sometimes mix it with SHP, or FGP, but use it alone also..It makes my hair shine, shine!!...I like the smell, and for whatever reason, I don't smell it at all on my hair after I blow dry, but everyone's hair is different so mine might just pick it up "less" than someone else...I am sure you will enjoy the set, wish I had seen this one first actually..Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
It would be nice if people took the time to at least use the word Apple spice instead of FAS or SAM. It's annoying