Trusted Contributor

Searching for a waterproof cream eyeshadow

[ Edited ]

Tarte used to make a good one, but they don't carry it anymore. I have very dry eyes and found it actually worked without irritating my eyes. Also wondering about the cream shadows from Clinique.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for a waterproof cream eyeshadow

I really like Mally.  They last all day without creasing or causing any irritations to my eyes.  Clinique I used many, many years ago so feel since it has been a long time they probably have changed since then.

Respected Contributor

I heard the Bare Minerals 5 in 1 eyeshadows are good and have great staying power. You should also check out Colourpop eyeshadows. They're $5 

Respected Contributor

Bobbie Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow.  Many pretty colors to choose and offered in matte, pearl, or metallic.

Respected Contributor

I almost hate to say it because I have tried so many expensive ones, but the best for me is Maybelline Color Tattoo. So good I even use the shadow as an eye liner. Inexpensive. Great colors.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@morganjen,  Laura Mercier has some eye shadow sticks that are wonderful.  They glide on.  I received a sample and I was impressed.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Bobbie Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow.  Many pretty colors to choose and offered in matte, pearl, or metallic.

@AKgirl2 These are my favorites too. Wears great all day long even in the heat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are only four colors, but the Skinn Don't Budge cream eyeshadows are waterproof.  Look for it on eBay for a better price.

Frequent Contributor

Love the Bare Minerals 5 in 1 shadows, definitely waterproof and last all day.  

Respected Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 These are my favorites too. Wears great all day long even in the heat.

@Sister Golden Hair...they do!  I'm finding that my lids are beginning to look a little crinkly with this shadow now:/