Respected Contributor

Re: Searching for a hypoallergenic facial moisturizer which helps with redness ...

I would suggest one of Paula's Choice moisturizers.  She has some, if not most, that are for redness relief and work for me.

There's quite a few to choose from for your dryness level.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for a hypoallergenic facial moisturizer which helps with redness ...

@I am still oxox

Thanks!  I can't use anything heavy or greasy!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@maestra

Clinique is always a good option!  No green --- good for me!

Thanks!

(I also had a lot of posts deleted!)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate

Thanks!  I wish I could hire my own beauty consultant for a day!  Maybe I could get some of these issues resolved!  

Respected Contributor

I also went thru a difficult time with my face, I used the Clinque redness line at it's worst, (it was awsome)...since it is gone, I use Josie Maran face products and it works great for me, my redness, & itchy patches have never returned...that being said, what works for one person might not for someone else...If I ever had any return of my face issue I would go back to the Clinque Redness line in a minute to clear it again...

Respected Contributor

Periccone has a Hypoallergenic line.  Also, check out Clinique's Redness relief. I would also think Neutrogena has something.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze Thank you for the link.  That article could have been written just for this family's women.  One quote comes at a perfect time to address not only this OP's needs  but to help explain the 319/613 dilemma.  

Preservatives and fragrances accounted for 58 percent and 29 percent of the allergens, respectively.

I was hoping to read a contribution that raved about a particular product not causing red,  weeping eyes.  "hypoallergenic" applies by definition but not every customer will make this association. This issue is compounded by components  like aloe, used by most to quell inflammatory reactions, but guaranteed to cause itching weeping eyes for others thereby qualifying as an allergen.

Like op,  I would love to have a non greasy, soothing moisturizer.  Hope she gets more responses.   

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi

Thank you.  I am putting this on my list!!!  

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal

I am compiling quite a list!!!  Thanks very much! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1:  about a year ago, I developed a strange rash on my arm and went to see my dermatologist. She prescribed a medication to deal with the issue, and then gave me a handful of samples of Vanicream Lite Lotion to put on afterwards, to keep the skin moisturized. She told me to use it instead of my normal body lotion because it's free of all irritants. She said that she recommends it to her patients who have rosacea or just sensitive skin with some facial redness because it's so calming to the skin. For me, it resolved the redness of the arm rash almost immediately. I used up the remainder of the samples on my face. It's a really light, non-greasy lotion that felt very nice.