Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for a hypoallergenic facial moisturizer which helps with redness ...

@Fressa

Thanks for your suggestions.  I will look at her products.  I wear concealer and mineral powder but really wanted a moisturizer to help.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for a hypoallergenic facial moisturizer which helps with redness ...

@Iwantcoffee

Eucerin has a cream version but creams are usually too heavy for me and cause me to break out.  I need to stick, generally speaking, to a lotion. 

Honored Contributor

@henderson

O.k.  I know a lot of people here like her products a lot. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3

I don't know which ingredients may be upsetting to me.  I just know that I am better when I stick to anything which has a label "fragrance free."  I do not trust products which have natural ingredients or natural scents, as anything in the past I have tried like this has cause me to violently react.  

Thanks for your post!!!  

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

Yes, I agree.  I have had bad reactions in the past to things labeled hypoallergenic.  And so many products that are supposed to be wonderful for you because they are all natural -- made with fruit, vegetables, flowers, etc, --I have have for the most part had terrible reactions to.  

When about everything bothers your skin, it's really difficult to find things.  For instance, I have had good luck with Physicians Formula products.  I recently tried a new concealer product and within days of using it, my eyes were watering and itching so bad, I had to return.  There was obviously something in there that was not agreeing with me.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I forgot to mention that Dr. Denese dream cream is a great moisturizer. It is light and non grasy on the skin. Works great for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1

I just noticed that Perricone has a hypoallergenic line on QVC. Didn't pay attention to the price, but his things are usually expensive unless you can get it as a TSV.

I use many of his products, but have not seen his hypoallergenic products presented. I know there is a Perricone TSV on April 1, I believe, and there may be a special on his hypoallergenic items.

I noted that the hypoallergenic nourishing moisturizer of his is listed as "new" on QVC. So there might be a chance to learn about this on April 1.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks!  I usually don't pay any attention to his stuff because it is expensive!  But I will look and see!!!  

Honored Contributor

I second Paula's Choice recommendation, she has an anti-redness line, that I have recently started using, it is very lightweight but effective and does not breakout my problems zones

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Clinique has a redness line that I've used when my rosacea was first diagnosed and I was i a pretty impressive flareup; the moisturizer worked fine and wasnt green.