Honored Contributor

Re: Search for MAC Blanc Type Dupe

Wet N Wild Color Icon in Brulee

Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean

Urban Decay Walk of Shame (WOS) is close, but a little pinker and warmer. 

And here's Temptalia's dupe list for Blanc Type: http://www.temptalia.com/makeup-dupe-list/mac-cosmetics-eyeshadow/blanc-type/

Frequent Contributor

Hallelujah!!!!

I just stocked up at Bloomingdale.  I bought enough to give me at least a window of 4 years to find the perfect replacement.  Thanks wvufan!!!

Super Contributor

Thank you!!!! I just ordered 4 from Bloomies.
Respected Contributor

@mommaslp @StillRachB   You're Welcome!! I hate it when companies stop making staple colors. 

Respected Contributor

@mommaslp wrote:

@StillRachB I feel your pain!  I was in the same boat.  Went to reorder and learned the awful truth.  I would have stocked up as well.  So far, it's on ebay and amazon over $30 which is ridiculous.  I just can't do it.  I've never found a dupe with this opaqueness and brightness.  I'm hoping our forum family can help. 

@wvumountiefan, I have checked out Makeup Geek and Loreal but they just don't have the same shade or matte quality.  I am on the hunt!!  I LOVE his shade but I'm afraid it's over.  I just don't understand why beloved items get the ax!!

Better to spend $30 on tried & true then wind up spending that much for dupes in your search.

Super Contributor

@AKgirl2 I agree! Like I said, I bought an urban decay palette that might have a close dupe, but I figured I better stock up on what I know is perfect.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @wvumountiefan I also bought one from Bloomies!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

I like Painterly by MAC and Dolce and Gabana Nude---and Bobbi Brown has one, forget the name.