Trusted Contributor

Search for Creamy Multi Tasking Color Stick

I am looking for a creamy multi-tasking makeup stick. I'm primarily looking for a blusher, but it would be a bonus if it was a multi tasking product. I am 56 and no longer wear a full face of makeup. Most days it's SPF moisturizer, JM color stick, eyeliner, mascara, and a lip gloss. I like sheer products, not a heavily made up look. I am looking for a product in a tube; I won't buy a cream blush in a pot or compact.

I love Josie Marian Color Sticks, but I'm not familiar with the colors she has on her website &colors I have had previously used are no longer available. I don't want to buy a kit either, I just want a color stick. Is she phasing these out? They seem to be less available than they were a few years ago.

I saw a large selectection of Bite Beauty Multi Sticks, and I really like the concept, but they are matte and seemed dry. They also seems to be opaque colors, heavily pigmented. I prefer a sheer, moisturizing product for my maturing skin. Has anyone used this product? Opinions?

I've seen ads for Boom Sticks by Cindy Joseph and am tempted, but I don't know anyone who has tried them and am interested in honest reviews.

I have a Tarte Cheek Stain, and while I LOVE Tarte Amazon Clay blush, the cheek stain is just okay. I use the "Exposed" color in both products, and that color is my absolute favorite powdered blush, but sadly it's not the same in the cheek stain. 

The last product I've been looking at is Jane Iredale In Touch Cream Blush. I'm not sure how sheer the color is though. Anyone use this product? Thoughts?

Any other products out there that would fit the bill? Thanks for your input, fellow beauties! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Search for Creamy Multi Tasking Color Stick

I forgot to add that I have also used NARS Multiples, and they are too sparkly for me. 

Argh! Why is this so hard? 

Respected Contributor

@Vamp wrote:

I forgot to add that I have also used NARS Multiples, and they are too sparkly for me. 

@Vamp ~ NARS color stick in Riviera isn't shimmery/sparkly..

very nice color, smooth and blendable application too!  

Trusted Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Vamp wrote:

@Vamp ~ NARS color stick in Riviera isn't shimmery/sparkly..

very nice color, smooth and blendable application too!  

Thank you! I'll take a look at it.

Trusted Contributor

Also looking at Wander Beauty-on-the-Glow Blush & Illuminating Stick (A265889) and Perricine MD No Blush Blush (A334985), which is not a stick, but looks promising. Anyone use either of these? TIA

Respected Contributor

Clinique chubby stick blushes are great, no shimmer but I  don't consider them multi-tasking. 

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Clinique chubby stick blushes are great, no shimmer but I  don't consider them multi-tasking. 

Thanks! I like Clinique. Will take a look at what they've got.