Honored Contributor

@SeaGal regarding the BodiPro shaver

@SeaGal I had bought the BodiPro for a Christmas gift and my neice said she can't figure out how to use it, lol! I was trying to help her and I too can't figure it out, even though we are reading/following the directions. That middle part is suppose to be the power button I think but it doesn't press down or anything and we can't move that silver ring to change the settings (1 or 2). Are you suppose press, turn, pull, tug or what? lol! We did make sure it was charged for 16+ hours. Does the light turn green when it is fully charged or does it alwyas stay red? I don't have much time to return it so I need to figure this out or if perhaps I got a dud? TIA!

Respected Contributor

Re: @SeaGal regarding the BodiPro shaver

@HappyDaze, hi!

I had a hard time figuring it out at first too, thought it was a dud but there is a plastic thinging holding the silver ring blingy on/off switch in place, its hard to see but it is there, you need to pull that out and toss. Its like when you buy a watch and it has that plastic spacer in the stem to keep the battery from running down before purchase. Not sure why this needed one but there it is!!

I cant remember what color the light first was when I was charging it initually but I always charge it again after use and the light is always red. HTH!

I love that the unit has a light on it for these old eyes, thats a great feature too!

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal thank you! I will check it out and try to find that pastic part. I will get hubby to help, he usually knows whats up, lol. Smiley Happy I appreciate your help!
Honored Contributor

@SeaGal we found it!! It was that little white rubber thing at the top of the button. I thought that was part of the working machine so I didn't even think to remove that. They really should have said that in the instructions! Thanks again for your help!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze

Hey Happy Daze, I have been wondering how your niece is liking the BodiPro, I hope it is working out well for her.

I have to say this was such a score, I love this thing! I cant believe the power, I havent even used the higher power setting as the lower one does such a good job. I am impressed with how long the charge holds, cant believe what a steal this was! Again, hoping she likes hers as well as I do!!

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal yes, she LOVES It! I think she's only used the shaver so far but she uses it all the time. I now wish I would have bought one too! Thanks so much for the recommendation. It was a great deal, even if you only use the shaver part. I will ask her about the epilator part, see if she has tried it.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze

I know, I was saying JUST for the shaver alone was so worth it! Dang, I wish you had got one too, I wish I had gotten a back up!!

I am so happy she likes it, cool!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal did you see that the last price it was at before it sold out was down to $11.99??!! Geez, you can't even buy a regular disposable razor with a few refills for that little! Wish I would have known it got down that low or else I would have just bought one for myself even without knowing how it worked out for my niece!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze

Oh my goodness 11.99, I missed that!  I'm kicken myself lol!!    Smiley LOL  

(it priced for 49.99 at Amazon, I price checked it before I bought it at Evine.)

We still scored even at 18.99!!