Frequent Contributor

Sea Salt beach waves hair look, what is your favorite spray?

What is your favorite sea salt spray for a beach wave look?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Sea Salt beach waves hair look, what is your favorite spray?

@anonymous23, I had gotten a sample from my Sephora PlayBox that I liked so much I just bought a full size! It's  Drybar Mai Tai Spritzer sea salt spray. I got it from Sephora and spent twenty some odd doallars for it.

Valued Contributor

I use Bumble & Bumble sea spray and really like it.   Also I've used Lush Big Shampoo which is a salt based shampoo.

Valued Contributor

I use and like alot the isomers skincare Beach Waves Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Duo 4.06 ...15$ and change......Leaves hair shiney,soft and not crunchy like some out there..Feels clean with no buildup sticky feeling yet you have that beach wave look.One of the best i have used..Get at Evine.com

ISOMERS Skincare Beach Waves Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Duo 4.06 oz Each

SET INCLUDES:
Two Bottles of Beach Waves Texturizing Sea Salt Spray – 4.06 oz each

WHO IT IS FOR:
Let your hair shine with beautiful beachy waves – no beach required! With ISOMERS Skincare Beach Waves Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, you can add volume and texture to your hair in an instant and create bouncy, irresistible beachy waves. Suitable for all hair types so everyone can have a healthy, hydrated and sun-kissed looking glow.

BENEFITS:
  • The lightweight and nourishing formula works to help hydrate and protect your hair from harsh atmospheric conditions
  • A lightweight texturizing spray for sexy, tousled, just-back-from-the-beach looking hair
  • Adds wavy texture, volume and moisture for sultry, sexy hair with a wind-blown feel and youthful movement
  • Formula adds moisture and nutrition, while also helping to protect your hair from the drying effects of the environment and elements
Respected Contributor

Wen's Texturizing Treatment Mist and Ouidads Wave Create Sea Spray for non- wen option.