Respected Contributor

Re: Scent of Perricone Products

I can't stand the fake rose smell in the face finishing moisturizer. I threw away the sample that came in the beauty with benefits bag.

I love the NP firming moisturizer and it does NOT smell anything like roses to me, maybe a little medicinal, but nothing strong or objectionable. The NP deep wrinkle serum does smell like roses and for some reason that scent doesn't bother me. It doesn't smell fake like the face finishing moisturizer does. I think the Concentrated Restorative had a faint (pleasant) rose smell, too. I don't know if that's even available anymore.

I'm very sensitive to scents. If it's a smell I hate, I'll smell it all day until I wash it off. None of the Perricone products I use have an objectionable smell.

Contributor

Re: Scent of Perricone Products

Let me begin with Dana is a doll. However, the Perricone products are not magic on my skin. Perhaps it is my skin. The price is amazingly high oh and the smell hahaaa was called on it by my husband!!! He said do you have something new on? I told him it was skin care. He said is it horse bleep bleep? I laughed so hard. So did he.