Respected Contributor

Re: Scarlett's Makeup, What Do You Think?

I think she is normally very attractive and can be striking with the right makeup. I don't think this is it.

I think the eyeline on her bottom lids is too heavy and looks garish. I've also never been a fan of that ridiculous highlighting the inner corners of the eyes. More color on the lips would balance the dark eye makeup.

The dress looks nice, but her earrings are next to invisible with her hair just hanging down.

Esteemed Contributor

I like her makeup and outfit. Sometimes the smoky dark look works, and in this case she pulls if off well. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Scarlett is very beautiful, have always thought she was so pretty, but I don't like her eyes lined both top and bottom-too much!!! She is so pretty-she doesn't need a ton of makeup either. The rest of her face is very pretty-just too much on the eyes....

Honored Contributor

I agree about the dark liner especially on fair complexions and light hair. A more subdued and natural makeup would show off her eyes. IMO, you shouldn't look at a woman and see makeup first.

Honored Contributor

Never been much of a fan but the look looks good on her.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

2 much eye make-up. She doesn't need it! Takes away from her natural beauty.

Trusted Contributor

The only time that I don't see makeup first, is if the person isn't wearing any.  I guess celebrities aren't supposed to have fun with it, like the rest of us.

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain