Honored Contributor

Say it Ain't So Iman!

[ Edited ]

I'm watching Iman with Joy tonight on HSN and it looks like Iman has gotten lip injections! She has the TS along Joy so her photo is on the homepage, let me know if you see what I'm seeing.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I watched briefly but Iman was in the background, as usual, and they never did a close up. 

I wonder if they're still using leather bonded to cardboard? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I missed the original presentation, so I really can't say anything except she has red lipstick on.  I'd make a terrible witness on the stand.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

I don't see much based on the photo shopped; air brushed photo on HSN's home page.

Comparing that photo with some of these leads me to believe she hasn't done a thing:

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

*Call Tyrone*
Contributor

I don't see any difference. Sometimes the lipstick color has alot to do w/ it. A nude lip color would look less pronounced than a dark lipcolor. What I do see in regards to her recent loss is a sadness in her eyes. My heart goes out to her.

Honored Contributor

I just took another look and her lips do look like they've been plumped up a bit. she didn't need it if she did have the procedure.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Iman hasn't had any procedure.  The likeness of these photos have been "adjusted" for all of them.  This includes the ones I posted.  Then again, maybe her people know how to do the Kylie Jenner lippy?

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I watched briefly but Iman was in the background, as usual, and they never did a close up. 

@Kachina624  My first laugh of the day!     I bought a "tooled leather" handbag in Tijuana once..........   The first time it rained, my "leather" bag totally DISINTEGRATED..........fell on the ground in a pile of mush.  I also had that happen with a pair of "name brand" shoes.....they  turned to pulp, and I had to drive home from work barefoot.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  My first laugh of the day!     I bought a "tooled leather" handbag in Tijuana once..........   The first time it rained, my "leather" bag totally DISINTEGRATED..........fell on the ground in a pile of mush.  I also had that happen with a pair of "name brand" shoes.....they  turned to pulp, and I had to drive home from work barefoot.    di

Really! Who pay $80 for those tacky, cheap bags with that gold Joy and Iman name plate? You could buy two nice quality bags at TJ Max for $80.

Respected Contributor

@peace6576 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Really! Who pay $80 for those tacky, cheap bags with that gold Joy and Iman name plate? You could buy two nice quality bags at TJ Max for $80.

@peace6576. C'mon. Don't you want one in every color?? Lol