Honored Contributor

FYI - From the program guide, it looks like this Saturday, Jan 21 is an all day beauty day.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday, Jan 21 Beauty Day

@JudyL 

Thanks. I should be able to watch a bit of it as I think my husband will be watching football on Saturday at one of my son's house. I'm hoping to get in a long run first thing in the morning before the rains begin. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

There have been many, many days since the first of the year when qvc has been unwatchable, today being one.  For many of us, Saturday will be the same.  Way too many vacuums, mattresses and beauty products.

Then they wonder why they're in financial trouble?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I probably won't watch much, it will probably be mostly Josie, It Cosmetics, Calista and Tarte..

I would like to see some of the brands that we rarely  get to see like Eve Pearl, RMS, MAC, to name a few! I will probably tune in periodically in between my errands to see if there is anything new!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like the TSV is a Dyson product ... which is not something I'm interested in. I  would rather go with the Shark FlexStyle Air Drying & Styling System. Reviews and pricing are better with the Shark "like" item than Dyson.

Enough different vendors, from Geller, Belle, Philosphy, Mally, Lancer and Tatcha to show between the Dyson hours. I do enjoy watching the how-to demonstrations ... just because I think they are fun to watch. I really could use a better eye liner in brown and maybe a deep lavender. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 - I'm looking forward to Saturday and will watch a few shows. Not interested though in a Dyson hair styling tool.  But there will be other things to see.  

Respected Contributor

I used to love the beauty days and watch all the demos and see new products.  Now I will surf in and out to see demos and some products, but not like days gone by.  I would watch more if I enjoyed the presentation styles.   Still better interest for me than some other lines.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I probably won't watch much, it will probably be mostly Josie, It Cosmetics, Calista and Tarte..

I would like to see some of the brands that we rarely  get to see like Eve Pearl, RMS, MAC, to name a few! I will probably tune in periodically in between my errands to see if there is anything new!

@CANDLEQUEEN I remember the days when they had a TSV from Bare Minerals like 4 times a year, I always got them on AD. I use to also buy Smashbox TSVs. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

AWESOME!  I miss BeautyIQ, so this will be fun.  I have nowhere to go this weekend so the timing is impeccable!  LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

My beauty item wish:  I wish they would have a TRIA at-home laser TSV. I got one from Q, has to be over 10 yrs ago, but it needs replacing!  I don't believe they have had one in many, many years...

Unwanted hair is a COMMON issue. 🙄 Bring it Q! 🙏