Valued Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

I have used both satin and silk pillowcases. I have short curly hair and I have found that the higher mummyweight in the silk ones are the best. I buy mine from Amazon and like them a lot!  There is a company that advertizes on face book have the same mummy weight as the ones I buy from Amazon but they are way overpriced!!! JMO

@arrabellacould you share the brand name??  

@tsavoriteSure----Jimoo

Thanks so much for rec Jimoo. I just ordered the mint green. The last silk case that I ordered from another company wasn't colorfast. Ugh. Fingers crossed these are.

Trusted Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

I have used both satin and silk pillowcases. I have short curly hair and I have found that the higher mummyweight in the silk ones are the best. I buy mine from Amazon and like them a lot!  There is a company that advertizes on face book have the same mummy weight as the ones I buy from Amazon but they are way overpriced!!! JMO

@tsavoriteSure----Jimoo

Thanks so much for rec Jimoo. I just ordered the mint green. The last silk case that I ordered from another company wasn't colorfast. Ugh. Fingers crossed these are.

I hope they are color fast too.  I have the light pink and so far don't notice and color change. Wash in machine in laundry bag, cold water, lay flat to dry.

Trusted Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavoriteSure----Jimoo

I hope they are color fast too.  I have the light pink and so far don't notice and color change. Wash in machine in laundry bag, cold water, lay flat to dry.

Forgot to say, gentle cycle.  They do wrinkle but then all my prue silk wrinkles.

Valued Contributor

Arrabella, Thanks for the great tips. I will definitely use a lingerie bag and handwash cycle.

Respected Contributor
I get the satin pillowcases at Sally Beauty. I love how cool they feel, too.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Re: Satin pillowcase

[ Edited ]

@arrabella wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavoriteSure----Jimoo

Mine was supposed to arrive yesterday but they returned it!  Never had that happen with Amazon...said something about couldn't find your address or it was damaged?  I had to order it all over again...says I should get it tomorrow.  I ordered the pink also thanks for posting care instructions.  I hope it fits my odd shaped pillow and of course I hope they deliver it tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@tsavoriteSure----Jimoo

Mine was supposed to arrive yesterday but they returned it!  Never had that happen with Amazon...said something about couldn't find your address or it was damaged?  I had to order it all over again...says I should get it tomorrow.  I ordered the pink also thanks for posting care instructions.  I hope it fits my odd shaped pillow and of course I hope they deliver it tomorrow.

I hope you ike yours as much as I do mine!

Super Contributor

I use SILK pillow cases and they work for me.  My hair doesn't get tangled and it's alo good for my face when sleeping on my side.