Honored Contributor

Sarah McNamara's Miracle Skin Transformer - Review

Have you seen the informercial? I saw it the other day. The product looked pretty good so I did some research and was surprised that this product has so many great reviews on the Sephora website. It's also sold on the Dermstore site - $48/1.7 oz. tube. I was at Costco today and happened to see it there for $29.99 (they only had light and medium shades). On a whim, I bought a tube of the medium. We're having company tonight so when I got home I did an exfoliation treatment, showered and was finally able to play with the new makeup. I'm used to paying much less than $30 for a tube of foundation, but this stuff is really nice. It also is without certain offending ingredients, but has good stuff for your skin. I will say that at first it feels a little weird going on, but once it's dry you don't even notice it's there - very natural looking and good match to my skintone. When it was dry, I did apply a powder blush (Jing Ai) and an HD finishing powder. Very happy with the results.

This is from the listing on the Sephora site:
What it is:
A five-in-one formula designed to hydrate, prime, enhance, mattify, and protect your skin in a single step.

What it is formulated to do:
This multitasking complexion enhancer instantly provides your skin with an antioxidant-rich hydrating base, primed smooth finish, weightless coverage, and SPF 20. The complex is formulated with a rich combination of vitamins to improve your skintone, luminosity, and texture, while minimizing the look of pores, fine lines, and imperfections. Achieve a radiant, airbrushed complexion in seconds with the skin-soothing color minerals and enjoy the sheer, light finish with buildable coverage possibilities.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Vitamin K, A, E and CoEnzymeQ10 are encapsulated into tiny beads for direct delivery onto your skin to help protect against oxidative damage. The formula also contains the organic certified ingredient, EcoPhysalis, a plant extract that protects against free radicals and evens skintone.

Re: Sarah McNamara's Miracle Skin Transformer - Review

Do you know if they still make this product?  If so, where would one find and be able to purchase it?  If not, do you by chance know why they have stopped making it?  I can't seem to locate it in stores or online.  

Thank you in advance for your help.