Respected Contributor

Anyone have any idea what nail color/brand Sandra was wearing last night?

Honored Contributor

....Sandra knows. Visit her FB page and ask.

Respected Contributor

not on FB, so if anyone knows???

Honored Contributor

How would anyone on this board know what nail polish Sandra used on a particular show...or ever? You would have to ask the show host herself that question.

Respected Contributor
On 10/15/2014 chrystaltree said:

How would anyone on this board know what nail polish Sandra used on a particular show...or ever? You would have to ask the show host herself that question.

Geez. It's not an unheard of question. No wonder the OP only has 242 posts in over four years. You may be right but why snap off OP's head?
Respected Contributor

I thought if someone else was interested and asked her on FB they might let me know!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Hi janey2, I am on Sandra's FB page, and she often talks about her nailpolish. Did you take a gander over there? If I'm not mistaken, she uses Julep a lot? For a while she was doing nail makeovers with jewelry for inspiration.

I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
I don't know the answer.I just wanted to say how it a shame that some posters have to be so condescending. These boards are for 'll questions and beautiful banter is the perfect place to banter about polish. Hope you find out.
Respected Contributor

birkin baby... that is why I have only 243 posts. It is not worth my time to get involved with people who tend to be nasty. I only post if someone asks for an opinion and I have used the product, or I think someone will have information. I seriously think people get off on being rude to strangers.

Honored Contributor

Thumbnail image of

I'm playing around with the different looks you can get from Nails Inc.'s 4 Shades Of Gray Polish and Texture Set. I really like the deeper gray shade by itself but I LOVE it with the holographic top coat. Here it is both ways.