New Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett looks beautiful but different to me

I wonder if she got botoxed..but surely she didnt need it

Frequent Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Sandra always looks immaculately groomed and pretty to me.  Last night I thought her hair looked thicker than usual.  I know she has grown it out to a very long length, but I think there may have been an faux piece added for volume last night.  That is not said to be critical as I own more fake hair pieces and wigs than the average woman.

@Katcat1, you mentioned fast talking. I had a funny experience involving fast shopping channel talking and closed captioned yesterday.  The captioning function on my TV must have been accidently engaged, but the script read like gibberish because of the speed of talking. The TV was on Evine, and I started to LOL, so curiosity made me check out QVC and HSN to see if I got the same cc gibberish words.  The answer is the only one which the captioning could reasonably keep pace with was Marilyn Miglin and Brett Chukerman,  who were presenting on HSN.   Of course those of you who are familiar with Marilyn's ladylike elegance as a vendor, and Brett's calm smooth demeanor as a host will find that to make sense even without witnessing.

Funny you mention the fast talking.  I have always had a HARD time following Sandra B!  Besides the fast talking, the constant interruption of her guests must be a nightmare for closed caption to follow.  Would be a GREAT lesson for a host to watch their own show with closed caption on to see how others receive their presentation.  Sandra needs to stop interrupting, it is rude!  To cut off and speak over a brand ambassador mid sentence to say, “oohhh, there’s only a 1000 left?”  Really!  

Honored Contributor

This thread is two years old.