Regular Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett looks beautiful but different to me

Wow I haven't seen her in awhile so her new appearance is very drastic to me. She definitely has at a minimum gotten injections. I always thought she was beautiful but I am not a fan of the artificial plumping, it looks strange.

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed with women who do Botox and/or fillers, they look "strange" when it's all wearing off and they need more injections. They get tired looking and then are "revived."

Same with facelifts, only much more so....

Trusted Contributor

My goodness girls, it is nothing more than eye makeup application.  Her makeup artist used a simple technique of a 'lifted' cat-eye liner - a very pretty look on her with her already amazing doe - eyes.  Please, cut the beautiful girl a break.  She in my opinion always nails it - some others should take cue.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I am not a fan of her makeup or hairstyle tonight but I am sure she doesn't really care what I think nor should she.

There is a fine line between dewy and oily and also, contouring should be illegal since 99.9% of the women do not know how to do this without looking obvious. It is one of the worst makeup trends to date. I am sure we will laugh about it in a few years. 

I have been saying this same thing.  I hate both contouring and highlighting because most of the time people don't know how to do it properly.  With highlighting you see shimmery, glimmery whiteish streaks above cheekbones, under brows, in the corners of the eyes and sometimes down the nose.

Honored Contributor

When Sandra first came to QVC, the boards were abuzz with ladies insisting she was LR's twin.  Some even stated she was trying to be just like LR.  

Didn't see it then and I don't see it now.  Is everyone who has long brown hair LR's twin? 

I saw her Friday night and just thought her make-up was done differently.

Valued Contributor

She's gorgeous!  My cousin looks just like Sandra B.  I don't see her often, but stare at the screen thinking it's my cousin! 

Honored Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I thought her face looked too smooth, not natural. 

I think she's beautiful.  That being said, I thought she looked different.  I think she had her eyes done and probably had some peels done.  Her face looked VERY smooth.

Jacque is the prettiest of them all in the face!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't think SB looks one bit like LR.  Sandra B is naturally beautiful.  I think Lisa R is very pretty, but Sandra is prettier.

I'm almost sure they all get botox regularly.  Everyone, almost, that I am friends with except for a few get botox as we are all over 45. 

I think she had a chemical peel or something even stronger--thus the "glassy" look. 

SB is aging beautifully.

She has gotten better as a host, but I get annoyed when she's trying to sell a TSV and she brings up that everyone at the Q is "buzzing" about the item or that there's a "buzz" in QVC.  Sales tactic....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

IMO she reminds me of Lisa Mason.Sandra Bennett.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sandra is a natural beauty.