Valued Contributor

Sandra Bennett looks beautiful but different to me

I think it is her eyes.They seem shaped differently. Maybe its the makeup or some lift?

Anyone else notice the difference.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett looks beautiful but different to me

I have noticed this too...maybe she's wearing less eye makeup as in eyeliner?  Or maybe going without the false eyelashes.

I do think she is so pretty! 

Visitor

I just said the same thing to my daughter. Beautiful but different. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Ceci wrote:

I think it is her eyes.They seem shaped differently. Maybe its the makeup or some lift?

I think she is morphing into Lisa Robertson.....she seems to look more like Lisa every time I see her.

Regular Contributor

Yes, she looks great as always. BUT, I have enjoyed watching QVC this week because someone is on vacation, just saying.

Respected Contributor

@Steeler....yep... it's refreshing, isn't it....?
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Ceci wrote:

I think she is morphing into Lisa Robertson.....she seems to look more like Lisa every time I see her.

OMG @SeaMaiden your right !!!!   It's the eyes and hair,  her eye makeup looks the same as Lisa Robertson used to do hers and the hair style seems more or less the same.  To bad I always thought Lisa was pretty but I thought Sandra is much prettier. After just tuning in and seeing her I think she looked better before and this "new look" is not all that flattering, just my O   

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of her makeup or hairstyle tonight but I am sure she doesn't really care what I think nor should she.

There is a fine line between dewy and oily and also, contouring should be illegal since 99.9% of the women do not know how to do this without looking obvious. It is one of the worst makeup trends to date. I am sure we will laugh about it in a few years. 

Honored Contributor

Yes. The makeup/hair a little too theatrical tonite. It may be necessary if someone has lots to cover up, but Sandra is beautiful and has perfect skin.

Why would she or anyone else hide behind that much "goo"?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

There is a fine line between dewy and oily and also, contouring should be illegal since 99.9% of the women do not know how to do this without looking obvious. It is one of the worst makeup trends to date. I am sure we will laugh about it in a few years. 

IMHO, there is no fine line between dewy and oily.  To my eye, dewy has always looked oily, greasy and sweaty.  I can't imagine why anyone wants to purposely look dewy but to each their own...