Respected Contributor

Re: San Tropez Tanner Representative

@LuvmyLab wrote:

She looked ridiculous.  A tan should make you look healthy, naturally glowing, not almost black and overbaked.

Tan does not equal healthy.

Skin that is tanned from the sun is damaged skin.

Respected Contributor

@roninjake wrote:

This is the first time I've watched the San Tropez Tanner representative.  She really needs to tone down on her product as she is not a good advertisement for it.   Sorry.  Not healthy looking at all.

I was flipping through channels last night and noticed her.  Wow.  She looks like that woman who was in the news a couple of years ago because she was addicted to tanning and she looked like a piece of leather.  I wish most people, in general, would stop self-tanning so much and embrace their natural skin color.  I'm looking at you Casey Holmes.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@roninjake wrote:

This is the first time I've watched the San Tropez Tanner representative.  She really needs to tone down on her product as she is not a good advertisement for it.   Sorry.  Not healthy looking at all.

I was flipping through channels last night and noticed her.  Wow.  She looks like that woman who was in the news a couple of years ago because she was addicted to tanning and she looked like a piece of leather.  I wish most people, in general, would stop self-tanning so much and embrace their natural skin color.  I'm looking at you Casey Holmes.

I remember "tan mom" from a few years back @Mellie32 .

Two reports offered a bleak assessment of the woman who became known as the "Tan Mom."