Contributor
I see that the salux website (saluxshop) is showing a "hard" cloth. Has anyone tried these ? Is so, please describe your experience. I have very dry skin and love the salux cloths, especially for dry exfoliation. My skin is pretty "tough" so I am considering these. TIA !
New Contributor

I love them. My boyfriend likes them as well. They're a few inches longer and bit wider. The weave is the same but a tad heavier. I really like them when my feet need a good scrubbing.

Super Contributor

I wish they would make the regular ones a lot shorter and wider, more like a wash cloth. Don't want to cut them up.

Valued Contributor

I purchased one for my husband awhile back. His skin is thinning due to age and it is very dry and flaky. So he uses this in the shower and it seems to help him. It feels rougher than the regular Salux cloth.

Contributor
Thank you for the replies, ladies !! I ordered one to try plus a couple regular ones.
Respected Contributor

I stick with the regular ones. My son and husband both love them. I use for body only.

Super Contributor
On 12/5/2014 lennox25 said:

I wish they would make the regular ones a lot shorter and wider, more like a wash cloth. Don't want to cut them up.

So do I. They would be easier to use.

Super Contributor
On 12/6/2014 Southern Fried Chick said:
On 12/5/2014 lennox25 said:

So do I. They would be easier to use.

Me three. I buy the 3pk regular, cut one in half to use for my body and keep a long one intact for my back. The full length is a bit awkward for me to use for body washing.

AuntKaffy, please report back with your thoughts on the hard one. TIA

Trusted Contributor

I use these cloths as well and love them. I do prefer the regular to the hard (unless I wet the hard). I only use them dry now once every 9-14 days.

Once I got my skin to a smooth level for a period of time, I was finding them a little too harsh for my skin (kind of like using extra coarse Emjoi rollers for my feet when there is a buildup and then using the less coarse ones for maintenance). Otherwise, I use them wet almost every other day.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In