Respected Contributor

Has anyone used her products? If so, are they good?TIA

Regular Contributor

Hi, I've been using Style Primer for Normal to Thin Hair for a couple of years after finding a website featuring her infamous haircuts that also listed some of her products at that time.  I find it helps to keep my hair from looking limp by the middle of the day.  I use one pump for my fine hair and that is enough.  I don't want to be out of it unless I have a great replacement.  I love this product so much I tried another of hers, Supreme Lift Root Spray, but thought it didn't work as well as I had expected.  It didn't make a repeat purchase. I've seen her other products but haven't tried them... yet!

Valued Contributor

I'm currently using her 24K texturizing paste.   A little goes along way and works pretty well on my fine hair.   I like the control I have with finger combing the product through my hair as opposed to other products that are spray on. 
The 24K  gives me the volume I want and works at the root base too. 
From experience, I've learned that too much works just the opposite of what I want to achieve.... too much texturizing paste will weight the hair down and make it look limp. 
Not a good look.
I just ordered her dry shampoo.  My expectations are high!
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~