Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sally Hershberger 24K Hair Texturizer

has anyone used this? HSN sold out before I could order, the salons sell/ship this. It a bit pricey, so I'm trying to do some research. TIA-

Occasional Visitor

Re: Sally Hershberger 24K Hair Texturizer

Took forever to lodge this complaint via QVC Web site.QVC purposely prevents you from getting to this page. Don't buy the 24K product if you have shoulder length hair or longer. It's gooey, even the tiniest amounts will make your hair look greasy and will weigh it doen. Definitely a scam with on show presentation as I should have noticed only models had short hair AND Sallt'S long hair on camera looked stringy. SHAME ON YOU QVC.

Respected Contributor

@LTT wrote:
Took forever to lodge this complaint via QVC Web site.QVC purposely prevents you from getting to this page. Don't buy the 24K product if you have shoulder length hair or longer. It's gooey, even the tiniest amounts will make your hair look greasy and will weigh it doen. Definitely a scam with on show presentation as I should have noticed only models had short hair AND Sallt'S long hair on camera looked stringy. SHAME ON YOU QVC.

The product is sold on HSN. Not QVC.

I did buy it. For me it is an aceptable texturizer.  I have shoulder length, thick, loose curly hair.  You do indeed need only a bit and you need to emulsify it well before putting it into your hair.

I don't think it is worth the full price.  I got mine on a 50% off sale.  

~Enough is enough~
Contributor

Yes, I just received and used it.. I have short hair, and I love it, I found it to be much better than the Calista Embellish.