Valued Contributor
I've been a huge fan of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure for the last couple of years. I spend at least 10 months of the year in Olukai flip flops. My favorite pedi (which I do myself) colors are Mudslide, Pink Pong (both pretty, neutral shades) and Red My Lips. I've always kept my fingernails short and polish free as they tend to break easily. About a month ago I found Sally Hansen Color Therapy in a neutral shade called Make My Clay. I did a mani and cannot believe how long, gorgeous and healthy my fingernails look. Anyone else loving these polishes as much as me?
Honored Contributor

Yes! I love them too.

My favorite is her insta dry that comes in a kind of triangle bottle because it has the best brush ever! Nothing drips and it stays on the brush until it gets on your nail. It gives a perfect toe and hand  manicure every time.

I like Mint Sprint for summer on toes! I always get complimentsSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor
@ on the bay, the brush rocks on her polishes! I've never tryed the insta dry, but was shocked how quickly the Color Therapy dryed. And I love the fact that you can cind her products in drug/grocery stores at great prices. Glad you're enjoying them too!
Trusted Contributor

I love the Complete Manicure polishes!  I need to try the color therapy.  Thanks for the info!

Valued Contributor
@Knit-Chick, just as a heads up, the Color Therapy is thinner than the Complete Salon Manicure, but I'm impressed with the magic it's working on my nails!
Esteemed Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

I love the Complete Manicure polishes!  I need to try the color therapy.  Thanks for the info!

I use that polish,too.  Right now I'm loving Pat on the Black,a dark blackcherry color. What's your favorite right now? 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I have long, strong, natural nails. I swear by SH Miracle Growth Treatment and the 7 Treatments in One Top Coat.