Honored Contributor

Re: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

@tsavorite 

What I would do, since it's free shipping today, is get two different shades and use the PayPal option when you make your purchases. That way you can return the one you don't want and PP will refund what it cost to send that back. 

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have used this before and have some in my bathroom right now.

It is okay for work or special occassions but it does transfer.  I put it on once when we were out on our boat.  It wasn't a super hot and humid day.  However, when I got up, the seat had brown on it where my legs were resting against it.  I also wore it once with a pair of crop pants and had my legs crossed. When I uncrossed them, there was brown streaks on my other pant leg.   

I also think sometimes in natural light the legs almost look embalmed.   

I do have to use a netted sponge to scrub it off and you can see all the brown coming off and going all over my shower, which then requires some rinsing. 

I have used both the one in the can and the one in the tube.  If I use the one in the can, I spray the product into my hand and then apply.  I never spray directly on. That would be too big of a mess.  

Personally I much prefer Mine Tan.

I have used the SH product like this also and like you I found it to transfer....I only used it for a wedding one time.  

Question for you about Mine Tan....or any sunless tanner for that matter.....what do you do about that "developing" smell?  I recently have been trying the clear gel product by St. Tropez....and it did really well....no transfer but after awhile that stink is going on.  I only did my legs a few days ago.  The tan has lasted and no freckling (or spotting) but I hate that stink!  Not sure if I could stand to put it on my arms.  

It does fade down in smell by the next day after a shower but I swear I can still smell it.

@tsavorite  I use the St Tropez gel too and it starts off smelling nice then bam as the day goes on it smells like self tanner.  I really do like the results.  I'm going to try the coconut water one too.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite 

What I would do, since it's free shipping today, is get two different shades and use the PayPal option when you make your purchases. That way you can return the one you don't want and PP will refund what it cost to send that back. 

I forgot....ya I could do that!  Thank you

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite 

@SilleeMee How do you get PayPal to refund your shipping back? 

thanks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite 

thanks

@Valstybaby 

PP offers a service called Return Shipping on Us. You'll need to activate that service to start with. You can find how to do this under the PP Help page or just google it. 

Basically you do this:

- activate the service

- return your item

- save return postage receipt or email confirm of your return showing dollar amounts if you used the return label, upload copy to PP required

- file a claim by using link provided in your PP transaction for the item

- your refund takes 2-3 days to process and it will be placed in your PP account 

Be sure to read the return service policy. There are some limitations using this service.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite 

thanks

@Valstybaby 

PP offers a service called Return Shipping on Us. You'll need to activate that service to start with. You can find how to do this under the PP Help page or just google it. 

Basically you do this:

- activate the service

- return your item

- save return postage receipt or email confirm of your return showing dollar amounts if you used the return label, upload copy to PP required

- file a claim by using link provided in your PP transaction for the item

- your refund takes 2-3 days to process and it will be placed in your PP account 

Be sure to read the return service policy. There are some limitations using this service.

Thank you so much! Have a great day.