Frequent Contributor

Sale on Paulas Choice resist products

Anyone a fan of any Resist products? I like the sunscreen, can't think of the name but it is tinted.
Honored Contributor

Re: Sale on Paulas Choice resist products

I use several Resist products -- the replenishing toner, the retinol serum that comes in a pump dispenser, the ultra-light antioxidant serum, the skin hydrator, the tinted sunscreen, the oil booster (love, love), the face powder, and the new lip gloss in pink.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Suzy! I'm thinking about trying some, maybe even the kit
Super Contributor

The Super Light spf 30 is the sunscreen I think you're talking about and it is nice. I also like the Resist Oil booster, Intensive Retinol Serum and the Resist 2% BHA Liquid. I've tried several samples of the Resist Toner and will probably get it at some point. It's more like a light serum than toner to me and makes your skin really soft:-)

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2015 suzyQ3 said:

I use several Resist products -- the replenishing toner, the retinol serum that comes in a pump dispenser, the ultra-light antioxidant serum, the skin hydrator, the tinted sunscreen, the oil booster (love, love), the face powder, and the new lip gloss in pink.

What is the skin hydrator you're talking about?

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 myshell624 said:

It's actually geared toward skin that is combo or oily and might breakout. I'm normal to dry without breakouts. But I just love this stuff. I use it every morning (at night I use the Skin Recovery moisturizer) and follow it with the oil booster.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/collections/Resist-Anti-Aging/_/Resist-Anti-Aging-Clear-Skin-Hydrat...

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

It's actually geared toward skin that is combo or oily and might breakout. I'm normal to dry without breakouts. But I just love this stuff. I use it every morning (at night I use the Skin Recovery moisturizer) and follow it with the oil booster.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/collections/Resist-Anti-Aging/_/Resist-Anti-Aging-Clear-Skin-Hydrat...

That's good to know. I'm not really familiar with the Clear line but I do prefer lighter moisturizers for summer. Thanks for the info:-) I love the Skin Recovery Moisturizer too!!! It works great with the Oil booster.

Honored Contributor

That's good to know. I'm not really familiar with the Clear line but I do prefer lighter moisturizers for summer. Thanks for the info:-) I love the Skin Recovery Moisturizer too!!! It works great with the Oil booster.

It's in the Resist line, not the Clear line.

Super Contributor

It's in the Resist line, not the Clear line.

I realized that after I went to her site. LOL. It looks interesting. I'll try some samples with my next order.