Regular Contributor

The Ordinary is showing 23% off everything for the month of Nov.  I'm fairly new to using their products so am wondering if they have sales on a regular basis.

Respected Contributor

No idea. I usually order mine through Sephora, but I will check out their site. Thanks for the alert!

Esteemed Contributor

@2penny wrote:

The Ordinary is showing 23% off everything for the month of Nov.  I'm fairly new to using their products so am wondering if they have sales on a regular basis.

Wow! Prior to reading this post, I had never heard of this company. I just visited the website, but am wondering how the products are working for you, as I am always on the hunt for good skincare products. I use Clinique and sometimes Philosophy and love them, but would not mind giving this a go as an adjunct

~~~All we need is love💖

Regular Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@2penny wrote:

Wow! Prior to reading this post, I had never heard of this company. I just visited the website, but am wondering how the products are working for you, as I am always on the hunt for good skincare products. I use Clinique and sometimes Philosophy and love them, but would not mind giving this a go as an adjunct

~~~All we need is love💖

@SandySparkles - I've only been using this couple of months but like it so far.  I got the glycolic toner, Vit C glucoside solution 12%, &  natural moisturizer + HA.  Like them all - skin is brighter & smoother.  Search The Ordinary here & check out you tube (Pampered Wolf was recommended).  I'm going to try retinol & peptides next & maybe get a stronger Vit c..  The price is definitely good!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for your detailed response! I am definitely going to try it now.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Yay! I have recently started using a couple of things from this line and really like it, plus you can't beat the prices! Thanks for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

I have some items from The Ordinary. I like their 2% salicylic acid and their 10% lactic acid (the 5% is always sold out in their stores). I find that their glycolic acid toner is too strong for me (but any glycolic acid is also too strong for my skin to tolerate anymore).

I have the Matrixyl 10% + HA, Argiriline 10% solution, and Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA and they are serum moisturizers but I can't say if they work or not. But they are inexpensive so it's no big deal.

Prices are reasonable too. My daughter made a purchase from The Ordinary's website and her order arrived very quickly.

Respected Contributor

I got a notice while shopping that the other Deciem brands are also 23% off, so I finally decided to try some of their Chemistry products, too. And I got free shipping at $25, so that's nice.

Thanks again, @2penny!

Respected Contributor

I love the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. Don't leave t on longer than the 10 minutes It can be a little drying. My skin looks & feels so smooth after I use it.

I bought a few more products during the 20% off sale. A great price made better.

I have to try each product slowly, because my face breaks out from so many things. 

I used, for the first time today: 100% Plant-Derived Squalane

Argireline Solution 10%

I have, but haven't tried: Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Squalane Cleanser

Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2%

We will see how this goes.

Honored Contributor

@2penny 

I have used several of their products since they opened, and am very satisfied.

This is the 1st time I have seen a sale.  Maybe it’s a new thing?

Cruelty Free

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras