Super Contributor

SUNDAY RILEY TSV

[ Edited ]

It looks like there is going to be a TSV for Sunday Riley in January.  I use the A+ Retinol and I really like it.  I am excited to try more products.  I am glad to see somr  new products as TSV's. 

Trusted Contributor

I've tried a few of their products and like them too, especially the Good Genes Lactic Acid.  I use that almost every day.  It's rather pricey so I usually try to pick it up during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale when they usually have a good deal on it.

I'll be curious to see what's in the TSV.

Honored Contributor

I guess I just don't understand retail marketing strategy but why in the world would they feature a personal item like that during prime last-minute Christmas shopping time?  Who would give that or the tooth whitening system I saw last weekend as a gift?  I'd be insulted to unwrap something that indicated I needed to get to work improving mysekf.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think Sunday Riley is very over priced, JMO.   I am not telling anyone else how to spend their money.

Honored Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:

It looks like there is going to be a TSV for Sunday Riley in January.  I use the A+ Retinol and I really like it.  I am excited to try more products.  I am glad to see somr  new products as TSV's. 

@Bellini13 - thanks for the notice! I'm interested 😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I guess I just don't understand retail marketing strategy but why in the world would they feature a personal item like that during prime last-minute Christmas shopping time?  Who would give that or the tooth whitening system I saw last weekend as a gift?  I'd be insulted to unwrap something that indicated I needed to get to work improving mysekf.

The OP did mention that it was scheduled for January.  Although, I think at this point, at least QVC is figuring it's too late to get something in our hands before Christmas, especially if someone wants to turn around and send it off to someone else by Christmas.  They're also limited to what they actually have available to ship immediately. 

Honored Contributor

Sunday Riley Grand Collection 6-Piece Skincare Kit for $185

Esteemed Contributor

BLUE SKIES HAS HAD IT POSTED FOR A FEW DAYS.

LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF PRODUCT IN THEIR GRAND COLLECTION.

WILL TUNE INTO WATCH.

Honored Contributor

It's not in January, it's today 12/16/22.  

@Kachina624 I noticed in some of the presentations they are encouraging you to gift yourself.  

Didn't that brand get in trouble for padding their reviews with good reviews?

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess  Yes they did.